The Race for 4th Is Over COYS

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Guest Malcolm Tucker
you beat pompey.dont hype.
Your the one that said 'Liverpool to lose 2moz', now it's that?I wasn't even hyping still, just found your comments very funny that's all.
i clearly put, "good weekend of results for spurs, liverpool to loose 2moz FTW"do you understand what this means?

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Does that mean Crouch starting every game?PisssssedLiverpool got this I reckon.
we could have a chance if we went 4-5-1 with modric or niko behind pav, but harrys a c*nt so he will play crouch

Changes every week but Spurs have to be favourites now. 55 points with 8 left.As low as 68ish should be enough to secure it. 12 ponts from Pompey, Sunderland, Burnley and Bolton and sneak a couple of points or a win against one of the 'big 3' and that'll be enough I reckon.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Changes every week but Spurs have to be favourites now. 55 points with 8 left.As low as 68ish should be enough to secure it. 12 ponts from Pompey, Sunderland, Burnley and Bolton and sneak a couple of points or a win against one of the 'big 3' and that'll be enough I reckon.
weve got city away aswell....rekon we could get 4 or 6 points from city, utd, arsenal and chelsea. (if lennon and defoe are back)