Millwall Fan Doesnt Understand

Rsonist

Comedy gold, the long and short of it is Millwall fans trying to explain to a fellow season ticket holder that there was no need to buy an additional seat because his ‘sold season ticket seat’ was sold to him!

http://www.hof.org.uk/showthread.php?t=2403&page=1

Stop apologising you foolish old man, you sound pathetic. How long have you been buying tickets for all ticket games whilst having a ticket you absolute weapon?

Every forum i've been on today people are laughing at you. People from all over the country.

You've let yourself down and you've let Millwall down.

You're the biggest Donut in the Universe. I'm not reknewing next season because i'd be in the same stadium as someone as stupid as you.

Guest Intervention
More than that have sold out fella. Can hardly get a ticket for the west upper as of this afternoon, not sure where blocks 17 and 18 are, so I assume it's down to the south to sell the rest. For some reason the ticket office told me my season ticket seat was gone. Strange.

lolwutacunt

Guest Intervention
That is my point. I couldn't get my season ticket seat for this game. The bird at the window told me my seat was sold out. Strange.

It's because you already have it. Actually, what block do you sit in?

I could still have it 'till I'm blue in the face. She told me my seat was sold out and I was given block 1. West Upper Block 4 mate.

:rofl:

Guest Intervention

Listen Stu is a good lad, he works for me as a labourer & while he aint the wilson... what do you expect for £20 a day? I think some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the rise out of a fellow Wall fan, to be fair he's never been the same since Black Nev (we call him black Nev coz he's black & his names Neville) dropped a hod load of bricks on Stu's swede a couple of years back, someone shouted watchout & Stu looked up to see who was barking at him & caught about 24 bricks slap bang on his boat. So think on hey before you start digging him out.

OLOL

Imagine you go to buy a sofa.

You see one sales clerk and they slap a reserved sticker on it. You can't take it with you, but can borrow a van and come back later.

When you come back later to pick up your sofa, you don't try and pay for it again, you ask for sofa.

Its a different sales clerk, he thinks you are trying to buy a sofa that has been sold.....

Do you say, its me its been reserved for, or do you pay all over again and go off with a different sofa?

:lol:

That is f*ck*ng hilarious but this is just cringe..

I don't expect you forget about it whatsoever. But whenever I apologise I'm told not too or to f*ck off to Palace. I feel absolute embarrasment and humiliation within the messageboard context and am genuinely sorry if I've made you all look cunts. Ban me, or I'll just go and keep my head down and my mouth tightly shut for a while, not come on pissed anymore, that was the first time for month, and just talk football. Your choice, but climb down off your horse and make a decision to the board/admin what you want them to do about the thread.

• 2 weeks later...