School is Bullshit

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

What kinda bullshit did the teachers/ anyone try to feed you in school?

The most vivid one in my memory was when there was mess on the floor and they'd say some sh*t like "Pick it all up! The cleaners have to clean that up how dare you be so inconsiderate!"

Like wtf do you hire them for then you cunts

The most vivid one in my memory was when there was mess on the floor and they'd say some sh*t like "Pick it all up! The cleaners have to clean that up how dare you be so inconsiderate!"

thats not even bullshit

kinda like when ppl eat at McDs or wherever and just leave their trash on the table like theyre not gunna walk past the bin

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

thats not even bullshit

kinda like when ppl eat at McDs or wherever and just leave their trash on the table like theyre not gunna walk past the bin

c/s what ur saying

f*ck you Brisco you dog faced woman

Guest Intervention

thats not even bullshit

c/s what ur saying

Basically. Always have to cuss my friends for this. Im not asking them to pick all the chips up off the floor, but have the f*ck*ng manners to clear your tray into the bin.

Edit

When I used to go to macdonalds.

'You're representing the School as long as you're in uniform' , I went up to the shopping centre some day after school in year 11, after mocks. Was messing around with my mates, saw some teacher who said he'd put me in detention the next day for disgracing the school. Was like it's 5 O'clock you nonce, f*ck off. :lol:

'You're representing the School as long as you're in uniform'

'It's not just your learning you're disrupting here'

'10 minutes late, 6 minutes late, if we add this all up you've missed an entire lessons worth of teaching'

'This will be the most important exam of your life' (repeat annually)

your careers are over if u dnt get good GCSEs... well maybe not over... they are over if u flop ur A levels tho

its nt about a btec these days lol

Init, college will take you on with no GCSEs, do a foundation course, then intermediate etc.

Not to say you kids shouldnt bother about GCSEs, but its not the end of the world like school teachers make out

Industry Qualifications/Certs > _______________

Guest Esquilax

I think teachers only pressure you so much cuz it reflects bad on the school and looks sh*t if you get sh*t

Anxious teens are easy to manipulate

Guest Esquilax

Late club lmao.

I used to live in the referral room I did (internal exclusion). Thought I was proper hard cos I was always on f*ck*ng report. Now I just feel like a c*nt.

i was on report every year of every school i ever went to til kicked out of my last school

from year 1 up.

thats rediculous

And look at the man it's made you

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

No on levels though, someone could say to you "Brisco I think you're a f*ck*ng fassy d*ckhead and I hate you" and you'd just reply "I duno wot ur talkin about tbh."

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

No on levels though, someone could say to you "Brisco I think you're a f*ck*ng fassy d*ckhead and I hate you" and you'd just reply "I duno wot ur talkin about tbh."

i say i dunno wot ppl are talkin bout if what they says dont make sense or doesnt apply to me.

in ur case i dunno wot u were tryna get at.

Duno wot ure talkin about m8