Bored?

Sub_Zero

If you're bored here are the sites I go on at work. I've got some sort of websense block on most websites but it allows me to go on these bad boys.

www.football365.com (football)

www.oddee.com (top ten's, interesting sh*t)

www.askmen.co.uk

www.startups.co.uk (see if I can nick any aspiring entreprenuers idea)

www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog (I don't shutup about self-improvement, this geezer is the reason why)

Add your own if you've got any.

Guest M12 Part 2

grouphug.us

havent been on it in about a year but was hilarious still

I gave my 13 year old niece extra nite quil and sleeping pills so i could touch her and try to have sex with her. She is my half brothers daughter and she is half black/white and very cute….she stays at my house sometimes when her parents are away and i try to get her to drink and touch her neck and stuff but she never does anything… I even got her to lay her head while i was in my pajamas down in my lap with an erection on her face and she doesnt want it so i started just cuming on her face and in her mouth while she was sleeping but she kept waking up and turning her head so i finally got her to drink a mixed drink that she thought was juice and she had a cold, perfect timing for medacine to make her sleep heavy…. i waited till she fell asleep and then seen how heavy she was sleeping…. took her legs and spread them with the close on and pulled her lip with my finger, she was out. I completly put my d*ck in her mouth and was able to slowly f*ck her face, she even gaged a few times without waking…. I took her pj’s off the got her little girl panties off and always wondered if she had a bush and she did, the softest prettys bush i ever seen… the first thing i did was get her legs open and get a complete lick from her ass to her clit and taste her. I savored her perfect p*ssy and licked her ass hole…. she was almost waking up during this but i was so horny and I started fantasizing that she would so she could feel how good it was then let me eat her but she didnt wake and i slowly and carefully put my d*ck inside her and after about three pushes i came so hard inside her i could barely get up and put her close back on…. I took her virginity, and will love her for that forever…she is special to me now and one day i will let her know what i did

i hope the relevant authoritities track this yout down :o

grouphug.us

havent been on it in about a year but was hilarious still

I gave my 13 year old niece extra nite quil and sleeping pills so i could touch her and try to have sex with her. She is my half brothers daughter and she is half black/white and very cute….she stays at my house sometimes when her parents are away and i try to get her to drink and touch her neck and stuff but she never does anything… I even got her to lay her head while i was in my pajamas down in my lap with an erection on her face and she doesnt want it so i started just cuming on her face and in her mouth while she was sleeping but she kept waking up and turning her head so i finally got her to drink a mixed drink that she thought was juice and she had a cold, perfect timing for medacine to make her sleep heavy…. i waited till she fell asleep and then seen how heavy she was sleeping…. took her legs and spread them with the close on and pulled her lip with my finger, she was out. I completly put my d*ck in her mouth and was able to slowly f*ck her face, she even gaged a few times without waking…. I took her pj’s off the got her little girl panties off and always wondered if she had a bush and she did, the softest prettys bush i ever seen… the first thing i did was get her legs open and get a complete lick from her ass to her clit and taste her. I savored her perfect p*ssy and licked her ass hole…. she was almost waking up during this but i was so horny and I started fantasizing that she would so she could feel how good it was then let me eat her but she didnt wake and i slowly and carefully put my d*ck inside her and after about three pushes i came so hard inside her i could barely get up and put her close back on…. I took her virginity, and will love her for that forever…she is special to me now and one day i will let her know what i did

i hope the relevant authoritities track this yout down :o

LMFAOOOO....this world is soo f*ckED UP