Motivation in Life

manuel

seriously mate

HORSES

changed my life, i was about 10mins away from getting 15 years in jail but decided to leave over night with the fam and start new lfe

Horses have changed my life, seriously i know it sounds wierd but give them a try, some stable tours, get into racing honestly mate

I am sitting on over 45k from last year,

posd

sounds like u should do a book fella

smaddy i used brokeness as an example. i fully dont understand how someones dream can be to move abroad because anyone can do it at any point in time. unless ur still in education u could pack up and go live wherever u wanted 2moro.. there is nothing to stop anyone getting across the world whenever they want. i just dont see how your entire life goal could be something anyone could achieve in 6 months if they REALLY wanted to do it

to actually go an live somewhere else takes a lot more planning and time than 6 months

u dont understand because its not something uve even thought about or considered

what u wrote is jus sh*t, doesnt make any sense, but its because ur making assumptions, like i said u dnt know what peoples plans are, where they wanna go or why

some people dare to dream, an make them very realistic dreams into reality, just because u cant see past the end of your nose doesnt mean other people are the same as you

you're obviously lookin at it from ur position in life, need to open ur mind up a bit or jus say nothing, best to jus say nothing tho