Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

when cuttung what is the best Shake?

10 posts in this topic

som1 drop relevant infofeel im gunna have 2 jump back on them now, to give my body the extra protein to combat the loose of carbsi know there is a thread on shakes but i cnt b bothered 2 scour that tbh

one thing people overlook is instead of making say rice and chicken or steak and pasta or whateverliterally make the piece of meat and fill the rest of the plate with veg. Most leafy veg and stuff like peas, carrots etc hardly have any calories. so u will be getting bare vitamins and minerals and feel slightly fuller than if u were to just eat meat on its own

water + whey protein since ur cutting

one thing people overlook is instead of making say rice and chicken or steak and pasta or whateverliterally make the piece of meat and fill the rest of the plate with veg. Most leafy veg and stuff like peas, carrots etc hardly have any calories. so u will be getting bare vitamins and minerals and feel slightly fuller than if u were to just eat meat on its own
been doing this already i swear down i'm cattin for some pasta or ricecnt wait 4 my cheat meal on friday

why the no-carb diet?i swear these aren't healthy in the long run and definitely aren't recommended if you do sports

y the f*ck would u take protien shakes when ur cutting.Jas f*ck outta here, gym aint for you - little emo stupid f*cking prick.

y the f*ck would u take protien shakes when ur cutting.Jas f*ck outta here, gym aint for you - little emo stupid f*cking prick.
:D the irony

:D the irony
PMSL @ this

Told him this already.

only real carbs id eat on a cut are the porridge oats with whey i the morning and brown rice be4 12 pm..myoplex meal replacement shakes are prettty good for a cut42 g of protein per sachet and 24 g of carbs.. which is nothin really..