DISSERTATION PEOPLES.

Mr. Martinez

That don't mean sh*t. If I am paying over 3 grand a year, that lecturer best act prompt when I submit work for feedback as to me this is not somewhere I have to be so I don't intend to make it longer than necessary nor a waste of my time and I will show the lecturer what time it is.

Em Dott, you're talking fraff. I know someone who actually had the bottle to "show the lecture what time it was." In the end, him & his dad had to chat sh*t to the uni about he's chucked out of home due to drug addiction so he could repeat the year again.

/

It still is a pisstake, it was all about bredding the tutor tbh.

• Downvote 1

I saw a 3rd year computer science final year project and it was 178 pages!!!

and theres me thinking this report is long, not looking forward to next year

*cries*

100 of them pages were probably Coding he/she jacked from rent a coder.

/

Not about quantity all about quality tbh. Its a bit of a cliché but its a damn true one. I know of people getting higher grades who have done just over half the amount of pages than the other person.

Madness tbh.

You pay for your education.

Why would you accept sub standard behaviour? Titan is spot on.

Then again this is Justin we're talking about.

Please shut the f*ck up. Like I said, it is a pisstake you fairy. I was saying taking a negative approach to the person who will mark your report isn't a smart thing to do either. If anything, get in an extinuating circumstance form in & speak to the tutor in charge of the dissertation & over exaggerate the problem.

/

The guy might of even thought it was a really good report, if that's all he had to say. Just saying.