Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Swear These Police TV Shows Piss Me Off

13 posts in this topic

Am I the only one?

Funny how they only show clips of people who they found stuff on as if to show people who are not stopped by police or raided gives the impression they are always right etc

I GOT SHIFT AND FILMED FOR ONE OF THESE.

NOT SURE IF IT EVER COME OUT.

THEM MAN ACT UP FOR THE CAMERA TOUGH!!!!!

Was watching it the other day

I think they're entertaining, and if I was a criminal, would watch with a pen and a pad tbh. So much info.

Also, certain people outside of London are crazy man

them cornwall guys getting arrested for bare class a possesion with intent to supply and they don't even care

madnes

also the guys that have gone to the effort of ballsin their sheez and then when a fed asks, 'do you have nything down your pants cos we will strip search you' ... say ''yes'' ...WTF?!?

I GOT SHIFT AND FILMED FOR ONE OF THESE.

NOT SURE IF IT EVER COME OUT.

THEM MAN ACT UP FOR THE CAMERA TOUGH!!!!!

that is hilarious

lol street wars >>>>

one of the best shows on tv

and the way the police always win car chases, making out like people don't get away from them all the time

Fam no one wants to know about the episode of 'Soho Blues' where you got arrested for soliciting

BOY FROM TIME YOUR MUM WAS OFFERING THE WHOLE CAMP AN HOUR FOR A SCORE WE COULDN'T SAY NO REALLY.

Saw one street wars where two different eastern europian countries were scuffing on an estate because the other side disrespected what they call their 'gipsy king'

cracks me joke the way they refer to a baggy as an 'empty bag of cannabis'

i remb watchin this one guy he was shitting himself i was like man its only ten bag of weed f*ck them he looked para and the police took him in, police thought it was weed aswell in the station they open it up its crack im like oh sh*t

I love these tbh

They DO piss me off cuz of some of the violations people get

Though I have seen one were they searched some black breh and he had nothing, so he started parring them off on camera

Shows are hilarious tbh, the one that was in teh carpark, think it was street wars or road wars

The police get there and there is all these pikey youths...I dont even remember what theyd done tbh, vandalism I think

The policeman is tryna hold one back, and he tries to kick the policemans car, so he tries to restrain him and says 'you'll get nicked'

guy gets RIGHT in his face and screams 'YOU'LL GET LAID OUT!!' in some thick cockney accent :rofl:

About 6 of them got him in a headlock from different angles :lol:

Then his bredrins were still acting up infront of the police, and one of them tries to push the camera away

Policeman pushes him away and says 'touch that again youll be arrested for criminal damage'

Pikey: touch me again you'll be arrested for assault *steps to him* yea, you think your a big man dontcha? Ginger twat

Policeman: ....spotty twat

:lol:

need to find the clip

LMAO at "spotty twat".

Do hate those shows though. Bare violations by the police in every episode and they have the cheek to put it on the television like it's reasonable force.

Police raided the wrong house across from me one time. Banged down the russian mans door. Guy sh*t himself. I probably would too if it was 5am and police with guns come kicking down my door.

lol street wars >>>>

one of the best shows on tv

and the way the police always win car chases, making out like people don't get away from them all the time

came in to type this