Swear These Police TV Shows Piss Me Off

Mame Biram Diouf

Was watching it the other day

I think they're entertaining, and if I was a criminal, would watch with a pen and a pad tbh. So much info.

Also, certain people outside of London are crazy man

them cornwall guys getting arrested for bare class a possesion with intent to supply and they don't even care

madnes

also the guys that have gone to the effort of ballsin their sheez and then when a fed asks, 'do you have nything down your pants cos we will strip search you' ... say ''yes'' ...WTF?!?

Saw one street wars where two different eastern europian countries were scuffing on an estate because the other side disrespected what they call their 'gipsy king'

cracks me joke the way they refer to a baggy as an 'empty bag of cannabis'

Guest Intervention

I love these tbh

They DO piss me off cuz of some of the violations people get

Though I have seen one were they searched some black breh and he had nothing, so he started parring them off on camera

Shows are hilarious tbh, the one that was in teh carpark, think it was street wars or road wars

The police get there and there is all these pikey youths...I dont even remember what theyd done tbh, vandalism I think

The policeman is tryna hold one back, and he tries to kick the policemans car, so he tries to restrain him and says 'you'll get nicked'

guy gets RIGHT in his face and screams 'YOU'LL GET LAID OUT!!' in some thick cockney accent :rofl:

About 6 of them got him in a headlock from different angles :lol:

Then his bredrins were still acting up infront of the police, and one of them tries to push the camera away

Policeman pushes him away and says 'touch that again youll be arrested for criminal damage'

Pikey: touch me again you'll be arrested for assault *steps to him* yea, you think your a big man dontcha? Ginger twat

Policeman: ....spotty twat

:lol:

need to find the clip