T-Mobile

Guest Sheikh

Guest Sheikh

When was this?

This might be way they changed my number for free other day when I said i was getting bullshit calls

Hence why I made this topic before I call them. Cause I'm trying to see if I should go off on one or not as I get calls from Loans, Claims, credit card, Indian take away txt msgs. & all these guys ain't even asking for me just random peepz. Kinda like the info got oversold with different names.

Thing is I've had my number from way back since 1997 so might have to wait a week or 2 before any changes can even be planned. Did they give you an option to choose a number or they just gave you whatever they had? As for the selling of customer data this was from last year as far as I can remember and they admitted fault in court so boy.

this was in the news last year

call centre staff were selling our details, and i think t-mobile got fined for it, or are going to

i think you should complain, and maybe mention you're going to complain to some kind of government agency about it (not sure of the name)

but send a copy of the letter to the data act registrar too