Caribbeans better looking than Africans?

Escapist

Lol at people trying to turn it on me. I wasn't happy for Brisco I was laughing at how pathetic it is for people to be following him.

You people are jumping when he says jump but I'm the one begging it. Lol nice try.

i see wot ur doing here, but no mate. nice try though.

Are we just gonna keep saying "nice try" to each other till one of us gives in? Or you just gonna accept you're a sheep and suck it up?

whos a sheep? wot are u talking about? i just walked into the thread and from ur post noticed the collar around ur neck titled 'brisco's poodle'

i dont want a debate, it was just a surmisation?

It was you not understanding basic human communication. Don't think I need to say any more.

Lol at people trying to turn it on me. I wasn't happy for Brisco I was laughing at how pathetic it is for people to be following him.

You people are jumping when he says jump but I'm the one begging it. Lol nice try.

i see wot ur doing here, but no mate. nice try though.

Are we just gonna keep saying "nice try" to each other till one of us gives in? Or you just gonna accept you're a sheep and suck it up?

whos a sheep? wot are u talking about? i just walked into the thread and from ur post noticed the collar around ur neck titled 'brisco's poodle'

i dont want a debate, it was just a surmisation?

It was you not understanding basic human communication. Don't think I need to say any more.

f dsagr

g r

w ag

r weq

O sh*t!

DKY don't have that

lol stop it alex.

more so i have re-read the post and i still stand by my first point,

perhaps maybe jokes isnt for him cos it wasnt funny tbh. i dno im just surmizing. its rare to see him outside of the venting thread so maybe it was truely my bad.

Are you mentally challenged? I've explained exactly what my first post was about. If that's gone over your head then you're beyond help.

dont understand that moment of madness when eks grabbed brisco's balls and cleaned his teeth with them tbh

some emperor's clothes business going on i just dont see.

my bredrins have this argument all the time as well.

chances are this argument was first started by a jamaican. those Satanically chosen people

so i dont see why anyone with 5 brain cells which is 3 more than the avg jamaican would rise to such divisionary tactics

cos their gran got f*cked by a mixture of spanish, german and french whip crackers.

• Upvote 1

never been hurt by a jamiacan chick tbh. they're too easy

/

sammy im not buying it either. i am just sure of who wouldve started such a convo

Yes you have, thus why you have this hatred. LOL at going on about black people but always dissing all different black people. TBH, your half Thai bride, you are f*cked!

never been hurt by a jamiacan chick tbh. they're too easy

/

sammy im not buying it either. i am just sure of who wouldve started such a convo

Yes you have, thus why you have this hatred. LOL at going on about black people but always dissing all different black people. TBH, your half Thai bride, you are f*cked!

i only cuss jamaicans, everyone else is painful truths i mention and i mention positives when reqd.

ur doing it wrong