08. Pro Lover

09. Foolin’ Around

10. Papers

11. So Many Girls

12. Guilty (ft T.I.)

13. Okay

14. Making Love (Into The Night)

15. More

Am not really looking forward to this one. Just about to giveit a listen..

Thoughts so far?

• Upvote 1

f*ck*ng sh*t. His vocals are so swag now, the production is weak.

Lil Freak BANGS though and im also feeling Mars Vs Venus but it could of been epic, would of been better if he got someone like The-Dream to write it. So Many Girls is bubbly aswell.

He's having an identity crisis. Wants to be relevant but cant manage it. JT switched the game up on him with the 4x4 ting, last album wasnt considered current... this was bound to fail from the outset, therefore I dont even think I'll listen to it. Heard couple alright songs but it isnt Usher to me

He's having an identity crisis. Wants to be relevant but cant manage it. JT switched the game up on him with the 4x4 ting, last album wasnt considered current... this was bound to fail from the outset, therefore I dont even think I'll listen to it. Heard couple alright songs but it isnt Usher to me

C/s

On another note tho. Jaheims recent album sounded like an album usher would have put out in his prime.

Only if usher was given this album, he could have had another classic to his name .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Done 329K in 1st week apparently.

Suprisingly good numbers TBH.

Really want him to go platinum. Gonna listen to his album with open ears tonight.

Da f*ck?! So he continues putting out formulaic bullshit like "Oh myyyy gawsh"? f*ck that for a laugh. I wanted him to go down the same road as Mariah just for taking the piss with my ears AND intelligence