Friday.

Dejan Savicevic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I aint got sh*t to do but gym, xbox and virgin OD. What are you lot doing?

That's a good thing fam, you'll be feeling fresh for the rest of the weekend.

It's my boys birthday Sunday and mine on Monday so my weekend will probably be pretty hectic. Tonight I'll just go to the gym for squats and then probably land round my mates for poker.

and I aint got sh*t to do but gym, xbox and virgin OD. What are you lot doing?

That's a good thing fam, you'll be feeling fresh for the rest of the weekend.

It's my boys birthday Sunday and mine on Monday so my weekend will probably be pretty hectic. Tonight I'll just go to the gym for squats and then probably land round my mates for poker.

true still. Nice to have a fiday thats not hectic for once.

It's alright 21.30 friday night here so not a lot.

Tomorrow its packing.

Sunday it's cleaning.

Monday it's packing/gym/see agents

Tuesday it's quote time.

Wednesday it's gym/cleaning/packing

Thursday it's the same.

Friday the movers come.

Friday or Saturday it's ON A MOTHERf*ckING PLANE BACK TO LONDON

I realise this topic is about friday but frankly I don't give a f*ck.

At work for the next 3 hours and 23 minutes. Still need to go on my lunch though. Then home to watch some Sopranos, maybe watch Inglorious Basterds or 2012 (although 2012 looked so sh*t when I started watching it last time I had to stop). No gym tonight as I went yesterday. Just gonna sit and eat to make sure I put on more weight than Angelo and my bredrin.

My bredrin wants me to come play badminton with him and a couple others. Haven't played in years and I have playoffs starting on Sunday so will probably pass. Not trying to hurt my ankle playing badminton when I have a trophy to win!

Also gonna apply for an ISA (been putting that off for forever but need one before the end of the month). Update the OS on my BB Bold. Play some Street Fighter and decide whether this is the month that I buy my PS3 and sell my XBox.

Picked up a new coat in town. Dont know why, Regret it already, Walking back to the car the sun was HOT which made me think this was a stupid investment.

Mates putting on a night with Jackwob playing tonight. Not that I like Jackwob but if he gives me free entry Ill make an appearance.