Followers 0
charliechalk

I JUST PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!!!!!

74 posts in this topic

congrats

how many lessons did u take?

and how many trys?

f*ck knows to both answers... that's why I'm so happy lol

Congrats, not that we need another woman on the road (unless she is doing shopping for the house), but congrats anyways.

How many minors?

5 minors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of myself I'm literally having a party in my house by myself right now. Might even open the bottle of Remy I got for my birthday and get my drink on like an alchie!!

5 minors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of myself I'm literally having a party in my house by myself right now. Might even open the bottle of Remy I got for my birthday and get my drink on like an alchie!!

Well done.

I got hammered right after passing my test. Opened a bottle of champagne on the train home. Good times.

congraytz

and hey its too late in the day to be classed as alchy *sips grolsch*

So proud of myself seriously I've always only had like 4 or 5 minors and one serious thing but this time the f*cker didn't get me on nothing. f*ck THE DSA same way I'm still pissed off with them cos they're idiots but OMG I'm so proud of myself.

Well done.

I got hammered right after passing my test. Opened a bottle of champagne on the train home. Good times.

this minus train home

I'm too scared to get drunk by myself I'm not hard enough. Plus I might break something. I'm just happy listening to Dizzee before his voice broke right now.

SICK

well done

the feeling for the first few weeks is sick

just driving around for the sake of it

I'm literally gonna drive to Ikea 17 times. I f*ck*ng love Ikea. I don't even need anything.

:Y:

Observation during reverse park (1)

Use of mirrors when changing direction (2)

Observation at Junctions (1)

Observation during reverse park (1)

I'm proper too happy it's not real

congratulations

wished you failed tho we have too many driver on the road as it is...Nothing personal

Congrats!

Any ideas what your first cars gonna be?

Congrats!

Any ideas what your first cars gonna be?

Congrats i passed the other week..1 minor (didnt stop for orange light)

Well the stupid knob I was buying my car off sold it last night the fool. I was gettin an '07 black focus 1.7 diesel. Now I don't know until he tells me what the options are. :angry:

You checked how much that would be on insurance?

How old are you?

Might be wise to get something a bit less value as your first car as you're bound to get the first driver dings.