IM TALKIN STACK IM TALKIN WRAPS

North Aleng

GOOD LOOKIN ON THE FEEDBACK

GOT BEATS FOR SALE (IF UR HARD FREE) TALK 2 ME!

ALSO LOOK OUT FOR A NEW MIXTAPE CALLED "GAS MARK ONE" FEAT G-MONEY, BIG H, BLOODSTARZ, SILVA AK, REBEL & EUROGANG, YOUNGKINGZ, CALIBER, DUN D, MOBSTARZ, SCAMZ, DICE MURDA AND THE WHOLE ROADSOUND RPM TEAM, HOSTED BY MYSELF.....OUT IN A FEW WEEKS

• Upvote 2

GOOD LOOKIN ON THE FEEDBACK

GOT BEATS FOR SALE (IF UR HARD FREE) TALK 2 ME!

ALSO LOOK OUT FOR A NEW MIXTAPE CALLED "GAS MARK ONE" FEAT G-MONEY, BIG H, BLOODSTARZ, SILVA AK, REBEL & EUROGANG, YOUNGKINGZ, CALIBER, DUN D, MOBSTARZ, SCAMZ, DICE MURDA AND THE WHOLE ROADSOUND RPM TEAM, HOSTED BY MYSELF.....OUT IN A FEW WEEKS

N/H

• 7 months later...

What jars me is when mcs freestyle over beats and dnt at least get their engineer to cut it up and arrange the beat so you dont hear rhianna saying "yep you know this"for example whilst your spitting

Young Spray did it with that "dead wrong" freestyle on his 1st mixcd as a prime example

Bar that yeah ur good, but imo a good engineer and producer who knows how to bring the best out of an artists vocal performance and arrange a song >>>>>>>>>>>>> talent these days

go find one and you can be formiddable

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...