HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTIN A COMPANY TO MAKE AND DESIGN MY VIDEO GAME

Corrigan

Currently i'm working with a title called "PUBMEN"

brainstorming atm, but the general idea, is to start as a bait guy screaming at the footy and then progress to sellin charlie in the toilets,starting protection rackets, then moving bigger bits, then buying pubs as a front and to fool the taxman

obviously i'm just in the plannin stages, but i'm feeling to go through with this, rekon it cud b a hit

any1 with relevant info drop it, SAFE

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh i think you need to research how that industry works properly

im pretty sure people dont just come with ideas and pass them on to EA Sports and get rich. if you think about it who is going to pay all they programmers, testers etc whilst the game is being made. im sure they would rather just make the game themselves and put it out, rather than acknowledge it was your idea and risk all their money on developing and promoting it just to give you a cut

im pretty sure people dont just come with ideas and pass them on to EA Sports and get rich. if you think about it who is going to pay all they programmers, testers etc whilst the game is being made. im sure they would rather just make the game themselves and put it out, rather than acknowledge it was your idea and risk all their money on developing and promoting it just to give you a cut

i wasn't lookin for pessimists

i was lookin for optimists

f*ck OFF

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

i wasn't lookin for pessimists

i was lookin for optimists

f*ck OFF

im creasing tbh

If your serious and when your ready to approach developers then here http://www.gamedevmap.com/

/

Next time regardless of if it is a good idea or not, you should always keep your ideas confidential, especially when you get to have meetings with them. Make them sign disclosure agreements.

SAFE

only guy who has come thru on a serious tip

Dnt worry, what i have posted here is nuffin, minor details

Void in the market? With this outplayed game genre? just because it has some tiny little britsh niche?

void in the market? this game has no market

:confused:

you'll see

as i said, the other ideas i have are f*ckED

i wud personally buy the game, all the white lads wud, i'm sure of that