Which Country's Food Would You Say Is The Best?

Kim

has anyone ate ethiopian food? went to a resteraunt when i was in new york, one of the best meals ive had. it was like different curried meats and vegetables not hot but bare deep flavours and they put everything on a massive spongey flatbread,

are you talking about queen of sheba? ethiopian food is lovely, went back to the restaurant twice before i left. need to find an ethiopian restaurant in london. also ny chinese is soooo much better than the crap we get over here, although i'm sure it's nothing compared to real chinese food.

i love thai soup.. chicken & galangal or tom yam, yummy

mexican is lovely too.. fajitas, quesadillas, enchiladas, chimichangas, oogliebooglies (only joking)

pos to everyone that mentioned mirch masala, their peshwari naan's >>>>>

caribbean food, only really had jamaican. when i was at my bajan friends house i had this rice that was mushed up like couscous, don't know what it's called but i liked it?

whoever said polish food is nice is a goddamn liar. my friend tried to feed me some haggis looking thing full of blood once.. no thankyou ma'am. icelandic food is boog too

been to poland befor and the food was pretty nice but i dunno if i was eating the same kinda stuff tge locals do

was jokes when me and my brothers saw sum kinda hooters restraunt and went inside and was bein served sum mash up food by these hot chicks

food was disgusting

we got the menu and we looked at it briefly and ordered 3 steaks and the guy looked baffled when we asked for medium and mediums rares etc etc

when the food came was sum massive slabs of pork loin and didnt really taste of any thing so we jus drank loads of beer instead

another wierd thing is i had sum proper nice japanese food in poland

has anyone ate ethiopian food? went to a resteraunt when i was in new york, one of the best meals ive had. it was like different curried meats and vegetables not hot but bare deep flavours and they put everything on a massive spongey flatbread,

are you talking about queen of sheba? ethiopian food is lovely, went back to the restaurant twice before i left. need to find an ethiopian restaurant in london. also ny chinese is soooo much better than the crap we get over here, although i'm sure it's nothing compared to real chinese food.

i love thai soup.. chicken & galangal or tom yam, yummy

mexican is lovely too.. fajitas, quesadillas, enchiladas, chimichangas, oogliebooglies (only joking)

pos to everyone that mentioned mirch masala, their peshwari naan's >>>>>

caribbean food, only really had jamaican. when i was at my bajan friends house i had this rice that was mushed up like couscous, don't know what it's called but i liked it?

whoever said polish food is nice is a goddamn liar. my friend tried to feed me some haggis looking thing full of blood once.. no thankyou ma'am. icelandic food is boog too

I Love that, order it every time. mmmmmmmmm