Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steven

Gordan Brown being skinned alive right now on BBC 1

7 posts in this topic

Talking with a live audience. Anyone watching?

He just f*cked up big time on the issue of crime...

what was the questin on crime specifically

They was just asking why is it that violent crime out on the streets is increasing and they feel less safe. Then Brown decided to bring up the statistics of how re-offenders have dropped by 20% etc. Then the host brang up a quote Gordan Brown made where he admitted to letting issues like getting tough on crime fall by the wayside as they were dealing with more important issues like counter terrorism.

A few life long labour voters where there saying that this is the first time in thir lives they just CANT vote labour if hes leader lol.

where are the inspirational black/asian politicians in this country...

all we get are uncle toms and coconuts... im talkin david lamey lord desai,that paki from dewsbury etc..

only semi ethnic person i can respect is that warsi lady... but shes half white and doenst have the charisma to be anythin other than a cabinet minister

in amaerica they got obama bobby jindal colin powell etc

tyhere is a poverty of strong ethnic characters .. you cant be successful being yourself

I kind of feel sorry for him, and it depresses me that come may 6th we are more than likely to have david cameron as prime minister