Have ur parents ever kicked you out?

MF Cunt

yes bare times lool hence why i got my own yard

from age of 15 til 23 it was a regular ting (last lived at home november 2005)

Just stay around bredrins houses and sh*t

never stayed in a hostel can not handle that sh*t with a bunch of waste youths

then the last time i was kicked out I went nuts smashed up all the windows in the yard

do you work>?

have you been saving money?

coz it is not a laugh and joke when its 3am in the morning and u have no where to stay and you end up walking road til early morning

hope to god them things never reach ne one coz that sh*t is depressing

proper rock bottom sh*t

thats why u should value ur friendsand treat people good coz if I never looked after my people b4 that they would never of looked after me

My mum found ecstasy in my yard when I left for uni I denied it and said I dont even know how to take pills etc

We are still talking dunno if she actually believed me or what ever but I dont really care so long the relationship hasnt been effected

To answer the top title then yes twice both times for two different reason. The first was cos police came into my house at night and threw me into their car and the second was cos I was at my boys yard in east for 4 days and my fone battery died and I came back home on the 4th day and she said go back to where u was sleeping

Both times she came grovelling back still. My mum loves me too much still the only thing that would kill our relationship would be if she found out I drink

i knew im not gonna do it again

doubt ill ever smoke weed ever again tbh

he wont even let me apologize man, hes had all weekend to calm down and he still dont want anything to do with me

when my aunt phones him he just hangs up whenever she mentions me, she asked him what she wants to do with me and getting to uni

he said he dont give a f*ck, and cancelled my credit cards

plus he took my car keys away

my Lil bro reckons hes so stubborn its beyond apologizing

i knew im not gonna do it again

doubt ill ever smoke weed ever again tbh

he wont even let me apologize man, hes had all weekend to calm down and he still dont want anything to do with me

when my aunt phones him he just hangs up whenever she mentions me, she asked him what she wants to do with me and getting to uni

he said he dont give a f*ck, and cancelled my credit cards

plus he took my car keys away

my Lil bro reckons hes so stubborn its beyond apologizing

How old are you?

Your dad cancelled your credit cards and took away your car keys :/

• Upvote 1

paulie

what about your mum? is she there as well?

just cry to your mum how sorry you are etc, and see if you can sneak back in the house

maybe write a letter apologising to your dad? you really don't wanna be kicked the house, cuz your aunty will probably get sick and tired of you with the QUICKNESS

[wretch]i just asked if i could go out and i was asked to leave[32]

i think one time she told me to get out, so i walked out then my brother come out like wtf are u doin get back inside

cant even remember what it was over

it is a sh*t feelin when ur thinkin where can i even go

Guest Triple XXX

last jan, gt kicked out of a psych hospital for abusin sleepin pills then my stepdad kicked me out so i went to my cousins

ended up in hospital again 2 months later n guess who visits me

we're ok nw bt theres always been a power struggle between me n him from early

my mums been in n out the country for a min so she sorted me out a lil sutin in manchester

was f*ckin hard but u learn