Am I a bad person?

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

everytime i get involved with a chick i obv think that we'd go the distanceis it wrong that i then feel that i should see her fam to see if anyones fat or bald or has diabetes or sutin that could b past onto a kiddone it twice in the past n i was jus thinkin hw wrong it mite bhmm anyone get like this?

im quite hairy myself so obv i want a girl whos genes is less hairy to give any kids a fighting chance up in thisso wen i met my exs dad i couldnt wait to tear open his shirt to see if he was packing that brillo pillowit suddenly occured that it might seem weird or homo so i said dnt watch that im a doctor and put my ear to his heart saying i thought i heard a murmurmy girl says you are not a doctor i said surprise honey but it didnt washbut the guy had a very hairy chestplate so i felt no way wen she broke up with me moments later via text messagebut hey its survival of the fittest out here init

• Upvote 6

im quite hairy myself so obv i want a girl whos genes is less hairy to give any kids a fighting chance up in thisso wen i met my exs dad i couldnt wait to tear open his shirt to see if he was packing that brillo pillowit suddenly occured that it might seem weird or homo so i said dnt watch that im a doctor and put my ear to his heart saying i thought i heard a murmurmy girl says you are not a doctor i said surprise honey but it didnt washbut the guy had a very hairy chestplate so i felt no way wen she broke up with me moments later via text messagebut hey its survival of the fittest out here init
LMAO

LMAO
+lol @ brillo pillow

starting to see where the ill feeling towards the women species derives from (no psych.)/ lol

Brilliant, enjoyed that.

Guest Triple XXX

lol i aint dumped anyone over itits jus sutin i do really feel like i shiuld stop it cos my fam aint exactly perfectwanted to see if anyone else does it

ROFL

Nah D your not a bad person for that and even if you were. Ultimately it's you that will have to live with the chick for as long as your together so yeah, incorporate any criteria you wish that will enable you to rightfully choose the one.

but the way genes skip you can't really judge it like that.