f.a.o - males

LuLu

would you go to one ?you see i was thinking of surprising the other half for his birthday present, but then again im thinking would he even appreciate , massages, sauana's, steamrooms, big indooor pool, gym etc i know he would appreciate the apartment u stay in overnight though cos its soooo nice..he knows i intend on going to one but im getting vibes that he wants to come with me, but ive told him im going with my friend which is/was the plan, when he asked when i had booked it for, i told him april and he was like why april ? ( its his birthday in april so i think he is putting 2 and 2 together coming up with 50 ), i wasnt iniatially going to take him with me but for some reason i sense he wants to come with me cos he keeps mentioning it.last time i went to the spa in september, there were about 2 couples there, but for some reason i can just not imagine him walking round the spa in a dressing gown and slippers....( u have to wear them )as males, would u want to go to a spa with your girl ? or isit to girly for you ?

Guest Intervention

Not reallyWent with my girl when we went to spain, but that was because the only choice was masturbate in the hotel or go with her, I just jammed on some hot rock that wasnt very comfortableGonna be honest LuluJust cook for him, give him repeated blowjobs/sex, and let him play xbox or whatever without any hasslethats the ideal birthdaymaybe throw in a game or something for the xboxmake an effort, maybe some lingerie n sh*t

Guest Malcolm Tucker

id it was a random suprise (not birthday) id go....be a bit gutted if it was a bday present tho....do something else for his bday and throw that in as a bonus present a couple weeks later or something

I have & would go again with the mrs but she knows that could never be the MAIN present for my birthday though.Whats the point of asking us though Lulu? From what you've said, it's clear he wants to go with you so make him happy and roll with your friend another time.*So intervention is cipher? Skeen lol*Anyway, cipher's dropped some good choices to pick from so go ahead and throw some those in the mix.

PERSONALLY, I think that the majority of males wouldn't go to a health spa and that is simply because i think that it will bore them... some men would go and then act like they liked it lool ... kmt some men would go and have a good time :)some men would say they want to go ... and not end up..... maybe drop one of them lines like ....."something came up babes....." .... <<< KMT

Guest Lemons
I would go.I wouldn't chose to go though.A hot wock on the hot rocks sounds nice though, or a blowjob in a sauna.
hahahah ... thats all man think bout ... init ..... SEX"! kmt"!
Not even.A man has to eat too.

I would go.I wouldn't chose to go though.A hot wock on the hot rocks sounds nice though, or a blowjob in a sauna.
hahahah ... thats all man think bout ... init ..... SEX"! kmt"!
Not even.Yeh but ... most man want to EAT EVERYTHING"! AND ANYTHING!!! TRUST!!! DUTTY ......!! *SHAKES HEAD*A man has to eat too.

why not......id go. dressing gown and slippers is starndard crib wear or spa wear
lol the f*ckare you telling me you walk around in your house in a dressing gown and slippers?do you have jagged edge on in the background and champagne in your hand too?
lool