Old School Players Still Doing This Ting

Bruno Di Gradi

What a goal from RC6 didn't know he played for the same team as R9. Someone tell me they're in the top 3

/

Social didn't know you watched real football g

used to be a football italia thing in the 90s,i slept from the football for a few yrs,but my interest has reawakened as i look to diversify my betting portfolio in the nfl offseason

was shocked wen i saw del piero was still playing for juve and banging in goals

inzaghi is pretty old school i guess,part of the era of paolo maldini and angelo di livio et al

lol someone jus watched the chelsea match

how are stankovic and cambiasso old school players

u mus be 15 or somethin

Dejan Stankovic...Lazio 2000. Top class.

Cambiasso...Madrid 2002. Once again top class.

My age is in my profile, I remember these players from when I was 10, so what does that make them to me? New school?

Swear you chat sh*t.

Zanetti

Cambiasso

Stankovic

:confused:

From when Cambiasso isn't even 30 yet.

What has a players age got to do with being old school? Cambiasso was playing for Madrid in 2003, he played with Carlos for 3 years. So if Carlos is old school, what makes Cambiasso new school?

just wikid winston bogarde who was one of my favorite players bitd,had no idea he had a stint at chelsea.underrated guy

he was part of the great 98-99 barcelona team who were able to play some wonderful football,most of them were dutch as it happens

watever happened to kluiverts career, or the dutch in general

Cba to edit, but love it when guys who ain't even old to have seen certain players at the start of their careers go on like they've been watching them play for years. Like me waxinfg lyrical about Inzaghi from Parma in 1995 like I witnessed him playing at the age of 4. Makes no sense.

just wikid winston bogarde who was one of my favorite players bitd,had no idea he had a stint at chelsea.underrated guy

he was part of the great 98-99 barcelona team who were able to play some wonderful football,most of them were dutch as it happens

ur a funny and witty guy i enjoy your work on this forum but stick to nfl son

Guest M12 Part 2

Didn't even realise Rivaldo went to AEK Athens after Olympiakos.

He's been with Bunyedkor in Uzbeki since 2008 :lol:

Swear I could play in that league

He's 37 :blink:

according to wiki this niggas contract there is worth avout £170k a week. so get ur rarse out there

Didn't even realise Rivaldo went to AEK Athens after Olympiakos.

He's been with Bunyedkor in Uzbeki since 2008 :lol:

Swear I could play in that league

He's 37 :blink:

according to wiki this niggas contract there is worth avout £170k a week. so get ur rarse out there

f*ck*ng hell

That Russian pee

ur a funny and witty guy i enjoy your work on this forum but stick to nfl son

lol my punditry knows no boundaries plyby

man held the trap down at barca im sorry if he didnt settle in the premier league