Louis Theroux the gyallist

Captain Planet

bloody hell NLP in pick up form

this sh*t for the most part works

i've had it done to me for a course at work on how we could somehow influence players as they play the game. I volunteered to participate when the NLP woman wanted to demonstrate that she can re-wire your brain to give up something (certain foods for instance). I chose to give up crisps and i haven't eaten one for nearly 2 years now when she did it :/

So imagine the same techinique being adapted and applied to loads of other crap.

NLP works imo but it's not for all.

One of my good bredrins is a certified NLP trainer.

/

Napoleon Hill's principles/techniques>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________

Hill talks about achieving bigger things but the the message remains the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYO0ydiJG3E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4mo0pz8oi4&feature=related

Also this method is interesting, could be adapted to the endz

no its not.

you are also the same guy that thought your eyelashes provided a good convo topic in in order to convince a whore to link you

she didnt

how has all that helped you?

Right now i'm at uni getting head off real women with vaginas and tits and all sorts cuz

Also this method is interesting, could be adapted to the endz

no its not.

you are also the same guy that thought your eyelashes provided a good convo topic in in order to convince a whore to link you

she didnt

how has all that helped you?

Right now i'm at uni getting head off real women with vaginas and tits and all sorts cuz

i refuse to believe this new intel

Steven, amongst others, that book changed my mindset/life in ways I never thought possible.

It's funny how many people wont watch the videos you uploaded. It could change their lives if they did and decided to research him some more.

Indeed, I think many people are just stuck in their ways I suppose or just think it's some bullshit.

Steven, amongst others, that book changed my mindset/life in ways I never thought possible.

It's funny how many people wont watch the videos you uploaded. It could change their lives if they did and decided to research him some more.

Indeed, I think many people are just stuck in their ways I suppose or just think it's some bullshit.

i can understand if people are stuck in their ways but too many in general are quick to dismiss it without even knowing anything about it.