Why do Ghanians beg to be Jamaican?

D Block London

polow you batty bwoy

dont talk about nw if ur gonna come back

Are you slow or somethin Polow doesn't exist as a seperate person i just created that profile as an alias i'm Roscoe incase your slow ass ain't noticed

lol @ thinking i care tbh

just dont come to my forums talking about NW and sh*t and we'll have no problems? capiche?

polow you batty bwoy

dont talk about nw if ur gonna come back

Are you slow or somethin Polow doesn't exist as a seperate person i just created that profile as an alias i'm Roscoe incase your slow ass ain't noticed

lol @ thinking i care tbh

just dont come to my forums talking about NW and sh*t and we'll have no problems? capiche?

Cool cool

Ghanians, Pakistanis, Somalians, Arab's think they hood and what they got in common? all muslims too

Ghanains can't back the beef. the rindis are softer than baby sh*t. Arabs ans Somalis will ruck tho still.

Somalians will not back down from a fight true but this is the realist sh*t

Catch a Somalian on his own in a 1 on 1 fight and they turn p*ssy but if they in group then they will fight all day

Arab's are just straight pussyholes

Ghanians, Pakistanis, Somalians, Arab's think they hood and what they got in common? all muslims too

Ghanains can't back the beef. the rindis are softer than baby sh*t. Arabs ans Somalis will ruck tho still.

tru somalians got nuttin to lose......literally

and no matte how skinny they are they'll fight all day. Nuff of them have been tortured and seen death so a scuff with a standard breh is a joke ting 4 dem.