Breh Getting Mugged At The Bus Stop

El Nino

how many of there were u gonna fly kick upon your entrance

double footer with arms out to hook clotheslines along the way....then a 5 second pose after on landing whilst putting on sunglasses.

He actually ripped off his suit to reveal his superhero costume

Guest Intervention

This is why we need Vip2 business cards, should have left one in his chest.

He comes here, says he got moved to and needs protection...say a vest.

Hilarity ensues.

LOL

slash

Dont recognise them numbers at the bus stop.

the muggers were 1 somalian & 1 black breh, & i was casually walking down to the bus stop with 3 of my bredrins (2 blacks brehs & an Arab yatty), when 1 of my boys saw the black yout getting jacked & said to us "oi come we see wha gwarn at the bus stop with that black yout", we all went charging towards them ready to save the breh, (bearing in mind the victim was only 12-years-old & the p*ssy muggers were like 19/20). me & the Arab yatty went for the Somalian, & my 2 black bredrins went for the black breh, but the pussyo muggers cut into some alley. the white breh that was jamming at the bus stop the whole time watching the poor black kid getting mugged, then i said to the white man "WTF are you doing just stood at the bus stop watching this kid getting mugged without helping him?", then white man replied "he's not my son so why shall i give a f*ck if he's getting mugged" then i replied "so if you were getting your head kicked in by some hooligans & you were shouting for help & no-one volunteered, how would you feel if they said "you're not my dad so why shall i help you" how would you like that eh?", then the white man shut up & quickly jumped on his bus. we called the ambulance quick-time & they took him away to the hospital, then we just went about our business.

THE END.

the muggers were 1 somalian & 1 black breh, & i was casually walking down to the bus stop with 3 of my bredrins (2 blacks brehs & an Arab yatty), when 1 of my boys saw the black yout getting jacked & said to us "oi come we see wha gwarn at the bus stop with that black yout", we all went charging towards them ready to save the breh, (bearing in mind the victim was only 12-years-old & the p*ssy muggers were like 19/20). me & the Arab yatty went for the Somalian, & my 2 black bredrins went for the black breh, but the pussyo muggers cut into some alley. the white breh that was jamming at the bus stop the whole time watching the poor black kid getting mugged, then i said to the white man "WTF are you doing just stood at the bus stop watching this kid getting mugged without helping him?", then white man replied "he's not my son so why shall i give a f*ck if he's getting mugged" then i replied "so if you were getting your head kicked in by some hooligans & you were shouting for help & no-one volunteered, how would you feel if they said "you're not my dad so why shall i help you" how would you like that eh?", then the white man shut up & quickly jumped on his bus. we called the ambulance quick-time & they took him away to the hospital, then we just went about our business.

THE END.

Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

• Upvote 1

AND CS no blacks ever jumped in when i got rushed, neither did any whites. infact it was in the middle of the road and cars were stopped watching. when i landed on the bonnet it was like time paused, i peered deeply into the drivers eyes and i could tell she could see deep into my soul.. with my eyes I screamed "help me..." but all she returned was a stony, bewildered gaze.

he was right to berate the coward

and the white man was right to not jump in

you always hear about 'have-a-go-heroes' who wind up dead because they wanted to help

was the 12 year ok though? how long were they muggin him for though? because i thought wth muggins,, they just snatch and run?