Champions League Draw

TF S4DK

Booking madrid for a few nights without doubt now.

Everything this season is leading me to think were gonna do something very special, 4 titles in a row, 3 finals in a row, 2 CL wins.

Imo the winner of the CL and World Cup all depends on who carries their team better, Rooney or Messi. Would love nothing more then Rooney to win us the league, CL and then win England the world cup.

/

Europa league draw :lol:

Guest Intervention

Barca have so many threats

Limiting them to just Messi is a little foolish

Xavi (not sure if he will be fit) Iniesta, Ibra

And lets not forget

THEIRRY HENRY

Their midfield is what you need to worry about most tbh

The way arsenal defend......Cant see them not conseeding a number of goals over the two matches

come on you Gooners! if we out-play Barca at the passing game, counter-attack them every now & then, score, & protect our lead, then we stand a good chance of beating them, but without Robin Van Persie, its 10 times more difficult, because we dont have that certain hitman upfront to bang in beh goals, i aint gonna shave my facial hair until he comes back from his long term injury (which i hope is VERY soon), because ive got a massive beard coming on & with me being brown, the weird looks i get from them corperate men & women on the trains are too funny, like im some suicide bomber or something lol

Arsenal will probably have to take on Barcelona at Emirates Stadium without William Gallas.

The French defender has been sidelined by a calf problem since the 1-0 win over Liverpool on February 10 and Arsène Wenger admitted in an interview with Arsenal TV Online on Thursday that he was "concerned" about his compatriot's "endless" injury.

Gallas has already been ruled out of the next two Premier League games against West Ham and Birmingham. The first leg of the Champions League Quarter-Final follows on March 31 and Wenger admits that Gallas is unlikely to recover in time to face Barcelona.

"I hope he will play again soon, but at the moment it does not look too good," said the manager.

"He will play some part before the end of the season, but will he be ready to play against Barcelona? That is another question mark. I would say he is already at 80 per cent out for the first leg.

"But he should play again before the end of the season."

Barca and United to both go out this round