why cant i let go..?

Kim

My girl doesnt trust me or believe a word i say and is constanlty checking up on me..........r relationship is basically based on gettin the betta on one another....well her really,,,if i do something wrong or say something that isnt 100% correct shes there to put me down and then shes all happy cus i f*cked up...shes sllllllllllllly as f*ck basically goes on like she doesnt need me and slyly asks for sh*t but neva str8 up...she gets marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdy as f*ck if i chat to any guy if she dont start the convo,,,,wen im happy shes mmmmmmisserbale as f*ck, and constantly needs me to bring her moods up.....there are gud tings in are relationship i suppose bt i cant live wid all this sh*t....we move in same circles so i see her pretty mucheveryday even wen i dont wanna shes there i ignore her, but shes miserable and it bothers me and so i giv in and then shes got me f*cked again......i cant tell her cus wen i do, shes all like fine and then im like u dont understand i need a reaction at least bt she thinks shes too good for a reaction or somthing i dont get it, she thinks nothings wrong....

you failed right from the gate. never go out with a chick who rolls in the same circle as you, recipe for disaster. grow some nuts and put this chica into position. intolerable behaviour.PAUSE........are you both chicks? in that case you failed life full stop
LOL