Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spiderman

Ghosts On London Underground

37 posts in this topic

I dont like getting on/off at charing cross anymore ever since i saw creep :(

lol f*ck that, its a film. this sh*t is about real life.

Yeah see this before, f*ck having to do that walk the line sh*t on your jack jones. the old actor in the lift was freaky.

Dem night workers get MADDDDD money for them shifts tho.....or so i heard!

I'd walk them tunnels any day, if i saw a spirit id run up to it and smash it in the face -

I'd walk them tunnels any day, if i saw a spirit id run up to it and smash it in the face -

Thought you rode on horses instead of public transport?

the guy who saw the "face" at hype park corner and never came back to work :lol:

that must of been f*cked up. you never bother to think about this kind of sh*t in a public place like the underground, especially if you dont even believe in ghosts. must of come as a serious shock.

just watched it. aint gonna lie i got shook.

i get very uneasy at these kind of things.

i watched this at like 1am and then shortly after watched an alien abductions documentary LOL. i like a bit of fear, gets the adrenaline pumping.

I dont believe in ghosts at all but it was a good show.

i once saw a rat on my tube, f*ck knows how it got there, but it was climbing the seats & sh*t, i'll never sit next to homeless/trampy looking people ever again

the guy who saw the "face" at hype park corner and never came back to work :lol:

that must of been f*cked up. you never bother to think about this kind of sh*t in a public place like the underground, especially if you dont even believe in ghosts. must of come as a serious shock.

lol

Did you do that on purpose or was that a typo?

watched this early morning, intresting but needed some cctv and more evidance, cant just belive "dave" that works too many hours underground on his own tbh

lol

Intentional luv

Dem tube drivers get MADDDDD money for them shifts tho.....or so i heard!

/

IMO people shouldnt be suprised ghosts are on the underground if you think about it.

If this is the show I think it is, I remember seeing this on Channel 5 a while ago. Mentions about some people seeing the images of people strapped to electric chairs through the windows while their trains were moving. And one dude saw the reflection of someone sitting next to him when the seat was really empty.

lol

lol mad typo. didnt even notice for the first 5 seconds, was just staring at it like "ye wots wrong". i pass that station everyday aswell haha.

yo thats mad still, ne time ive been on tube its been packed like, fuk goin down there at nite dont no wot sort ov duppy u might bump into

lol ye tubes would be proper creepy if ur there alone all night. them winding tunnels and stairways, dont know whats gonna come out round the corner.

A train maybe?

not those tunnels u simpleton, the ones where people can walk through within the station.

besides at night there wouldnt be no trains anyways, so ur wrong anyways.