Ghosts On London Underground

spiderman

the guy who saw the "face" at hype park corner and never came back to work :lol:

that must of been f*cked up. you never bother to think about this kind of sh*t in a public place like the underground, especially if you dont even believe in ghosts. must of come as a serious shock.

lol

Did you do that on purpose or was that a typo?

the guy who saw the "face" at hype park corner and never came back to work :lol:

that must of been f*cked up. you never bother to think about this kind of sh*t in a public place like the underground, especially if you dont even believe in ghosts. must of come as a serious shock.

lol

Intentional luv

If this is the show I think it is, I remember seeing this on Channel 5 a while ago. Mentions about some people seeing the images of people strapped to electric chairs through the windows while their trains were moving. And one dude saw the reflection of someone sitting next to him when the seat was really empty.

lol

lol mad typo. didnt even notice for the first 5 seconds, was just staring at it like "ye wots wrong". i pass that station everyday aswell haha.