Weekend Football Topic

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Spuds to lose 4 of their remaining 7 prem games.
Sat 10th 12:45 Premier League Tottenham vs Arsenal Sat 17th 17:30 Premier League Tottenham vs Chelsea Sat 24th 12:45 Premier League Man Utd vs Tottenham Wed 5th 20:00 Premier League Man City vs Tottenham
zomgCant believe Im actually RELYING on SPURS to lose games?!?!WTF HAS RAFA DONE TO MY CLUB!
we have 8 games remaining.tbh i rekon loose two, win 1, draw 1 if we dont have a 100% team...if we do have a full strength squad..... we might get lucky....we wont loose to city anyway. they are sh*t.

For us to finish 4th i reckon we could do it with Arsenal 1 pointChelsea 1 pointUtd : lolwutCity : 3 pointsHowever, we MUST win our next 2 games which are pompey and sunderland. If we can beat Sunderland away i reckon we might actually do it. Then again, i already said we blew it after losing to Wolves twice, Stoke and Hull results and drawing against Everton. Its just that 'cause the other teams around us have f*cked up as well we still actually have a chance :D

Spuds to lose 4 of their remaining 7 prem games.
Sat 10th 12:45 Premier League Tottenham vs Arsenal Sat 17th 17:30 Premier League Tottenham vs Chelsea Sat 24th 12:45 Premier League Man Utd vs Tottenham Wed 5th 20:00 Premier League Man City vs Tottenham
zomgCant believe Im actually RELYING on SPURS to lose games?!?!WTF HAS RAFA DONE TO MY CLUB!
pride and denial is forcing u to say this but statistically and realistically you are fighting for 6/7th place

Mancini just lost the plot lolGreat performance by Moyes n the ladsthe 2nd goal >>>>>>
yh T'riffic evening for moyes and the boyespienarr>>>>had 500 on stmirren winning 4-0toast chips and sausages for tea ETC
LOL
lol this guy

Lol.As much as I've said man City. The fact that Spurs and City are controlling it with a game in hand, Spurs stay f*ck*ng up and City seem like they have hat nature to them too. So it wouldnt suprise me at all if Liverpool do it and tbh I want them too.