Positive energy.

Dejan Savicevic

Some real sh*t came to me yesterday. Your body when broken down is just protons and electrons and so is every living cell in the world. Yowww man like me hated science in school but it all makes sense now - the whole worlds atmosphere comes down to energy and us humans effect that. Gonna be more positive from now on and start uplifting people, then I can make the people around me start benning feel good about sh*t then their mood improves. This will filter down onto everyone they meet that day and make better communities.

Too much negative media and dictators in this world man. Its why MJ, Tupac and Bob Marley got killed.

Come on people we have to make this world a better place. Swear i'm gonna start moving to broads differently from today and stop being racist to muslims and hindu. I'm a changed man.

my new alarm clock ringtone:-

• Upvote 4

I applaud you & hope you succeed in your endeavors. Just be patient because changing ones mindset isn't a walk in the park but these will help:

'Think & Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill. It's not just about making money as the title suggests.

Or

The_Monk_Who_Sold_His_Ferrari.jpg

Sick book imo.

Or

Some Neuro-Linguistic-Promgramming (NLP)

That NLPer had me jumping though hoops..(not for everyone)

The best form of self help is Hypnotherapy (no gass i stopped smoking in 1 session).

Well back in the days i was working in sales and the covert language patterns i was taught by my hypnotherapist .. money came around easy