A girl that is known to.....

NiNES.

Not a hoe. Worse than a hoe IMO because at least hoes give while they get. These bitches are all take take take. That's why anytime I get one that actually wants me I make sure I treat her like sh*t to knock her down a few pegs. Take revenge on them as a group by punishing one at a time. If all men adopt this way of thinking these chicks will slowly disappear.

• Upvote 1

i had one chick like thishad to lock her ASAP.these chicks will get u in more sh*t than normal hoes, coz they seek attention the most, they will make things pop off for no reason and because they surround themselves with these moist dudes, who are WAITING for that opportunity to be captain save-a-hoe.With my situation she was just getting on my nerves. She wanted to party all the time... all these dudes phoning her and i know she aint beating them coz she was a virgin (i also thought this was gas... until i investigated) with her saying "they're just friends" .. well obviously they wanna f*ck you, you f*ck*ng donut and you know as well... but you just like the attention. You hear them complimented her and shes giggling and sh*t i just looked at the bitch like "you better come off the phone now". Anyway, she thought she was too nice to get locked as well. lmao. No one is ever too nice to get locked.2-3 weeks was enough to show me all i needed to know.But yeah the only people who should f*ck with these bitches is other socialites.

• Upvote 3

i had one chick like thishad to lock her ASAP.these chicks will get u in more sh*t than normal hoes, coz they seek attention the most, they will make things pop off for no reason and because they surround themselves with these moist dudes, who are WAITING for that opportunity to be captain save-a-hoe.With my situation she was just getting on my nerves. She wanted to party all the time... all these dudes phoning her and i know she aint beating them coz she was a virgin (i also thought this was gas... until i investigated) with her saying "they're just friends" .. well obviously they wanna f*ck you, you f*ck*ng donut and you know as well... but you just like the attention. You hear them complimented her and shes giggling and sh*t i just looked at the bitch like "you better come off the phone now". Anyway, she thought she was too nice to get locked as well. lmao. No one is ever too nice to get locked.2-3 weeks was enough to show me all i needed to know.But yeah the only people who should f*ck with these bitches is other socialites.
POS'EDthese kind of bitches are wannabe socialites. f*ck*ng scum.but c/s not being on the level of hoes

Why be insecure though? Obviously there will other dudes who blatantly wanna try and tap that...But if she's with you, you know it's not happening. Your case is a bit different though as you weren't hitting that. But if you was and you locked her off anyways, then boy dunno what to say about that.

Why be insecure though? Obviously there will other dudes who blatantly wanna try and tap that...But if she's with you, you know it's not happening. Your case is a bit different though as you weren't hitting that. But if you was and you locked her off anyways, then boy dunno what to say about that.
what im saying is these girls intentionally act up and keep that kinda male company to certify them that "they're in the right" even when they are clearly wrong. Thats the kinda sh*t you don't even need.

what im saying is these girls intentionally act up and keep that kinda male company to certify them that "they're in the right" even when they are clearly wrong. Thats the kinda sh*t you don't even need.
Ah fair play. But if a girl has known a mate for ages, and he's a guy, you can't really ask her to cut him off or stop hanging with him really. But I get what you're saying.

Ah fair play. But if a girl has known a mate for ages, and he's a guy, you can't really ask her to cut him off or stop hanging with him really. But I get what you're saying.
this is the thing.. i can't argue that coz i have female friends too. But these man don't know their place and coz she flirts coz she loves the attention she wasn't drawing the line clear enough.I'm glad I moved from her quick.LOL @ me seeing her in some boog channel U video a month after hugging some ginger yewt. Was creasin.