A girl that is known to.....

NiNES.

i had one chick like thishad to lock her ASAP.these chicks will get u in more sh*t than normal hoes, coz they seek attention the most, they will make things pop off for no reason and because they surround themselves with these moist dudes, who are WAITING for that opportunity to be captain save-a-hoe.With my situation she was just getting on my nerves. She wanted to party all the time... all these dudes phoning her and i know she aint beating them coz she was a virgin (i also thought this was gas... until i investigated) with her saying "they're just friends" .. well obviously they wanna f*ck you, you f*ck*ng donut and you know as well... but you just like the attention. You hear them complimented her and shes giggling and sh*t i just looked at the bitch like "you better come off the phone now". Anyway, she thought she was too nice to get locked as well. lmao. No one is ever too nice to get locked.2-3 weeks was enough to show me all i needed to know.But yeah the only people who should f*ck with these bitches is other socialites.
After every sentence I found myself saying out loud 'it's true'.These type of chicks can go without oxygen longer than they can go without attention, not involved.

i had one chick like thishad to lock her ASAP.these chicks will get u in more sh*t than normal hoes, coz they seek attention the most, they will make things pop off for no reason and because they surround themselves with these moist dudes, who are WAITING for that opportunity to be captain save-a-hoe.With my situation she was just getting on my nerves. She wanted to party all the time... all these dudes phoning her and i know she aint beating them coz she was a virgin (i also thought this was gas... until i investigated) with her saying "they're just friends" .. well obviously they wanna f*ck you, you f*ck*ng donut and you know as well... but you just like the attention. You hear them complimented her and shes giggling and sh*t i just looked at the bitch like "you better come off the phone now". Anyway, she thought she was too nice to get locked as well. lmao. No one is ever too nice to get locked.2-3 weeks was enough to show me all i needed to know.But yeah the only people who should f*ck with these bitches is other socialites.
Why be insecure though? Obviously there will other dudes who blatantly wanna try and tap that...But if she's with you, you know it's not happening. Your case is a bit different though as you weren't hitting that. But if you was and you locked her off anyways, then boy dunno what to say about that.
what im saying is these girls intentionally act up and keep that kinda male company to certify them that "they're in the right" even when they are clearly wrong. Thats the kinda sh*t you don't even need.
Ah fair play. But if a girl has known a mate for ages, and he's a guy, you can't really ask her to cut him off or stop hanging with him really. But I get what you're saying.
Wtf. That's a totally different scenario.

Why be insecure though? Obviously there will other dudes who blatantly wanna try and tap that...But if she's with you, you know it's not happening. Your case is a bit different though as you weren't hitting that. But if you was and you locked her off anyways, then boy dunno what to say about that.
what im saying is these girls intentionally act up and keep that kinda male company to certify them that "they're in the right" even when they are clearly wrong. Thats the kinda sh*t you don't even need.
Ah fair play. But if a girl has known a mate for ages, and he's a guy, you can't really ask her to cut him off or stop hanging with him really. But I get what you're saying.
Well not really, you might think a girl's attention seeking, you never really know how long she's known a person for do you? I've seen guys say they won't touch girls that hang around with too many guys or w,e...What if she's known them for ages?

Well not really, you might think a girl's attention seeking, you never really know how long she's known a person for do you? I've seen guys say they won't touch girls that hang around with too many guys or w,e...What if she's known them for ages?
Nah this is a slighty different situationI think here we are refering to proper socialite girls...them out thursday friday saturday without fail types....those that get 10 guys hugging and saying hi before they get to the post office ones rather than an acceptable girl with a choice set of male friends

Nah this is a slighty different situationI think here we are refering to proper socialite girls...them out thursday friday saturday without fail types....those that get 10 guys hugging and saying hi before they get to the post office ones rather than an acceptable girl with a choice set of male friends
Ah alright fair enough then. Never even come across those types of girls, I come across the wannabes though.

After every sentence I found myself saying out loud 'it's true'.
c/showever i will still feed it attention till the beat...(shes got the cheorkee/mya g back)

After every sentence I found myself saying out loud 'it's true'.
c/showever i will still feed it attention till the beat...(shes got the cheorkee/mya g back)
LOL Carry on brah...This is exactly how you wont beat.

lol exactly these gyal are like railway lines, they always maintain the same distance apart.Move in and she'll lean back like it wasn't on the cards, ease off and it's almost a certainty she'll be belling off your phone to draw you back in close enough to make you think she's on it. Know a chick who is exactly like this, got some man on standby to stroke her ego as and when she's ready.

Had an ex girlfriend like this tbh.The only way to keep on top was to be more laid back than she was.No fun. At all.Certain girls want to live like they're single but still be in a relationship to justify the sh*t they do and so they're not "loose".Not acceptable.

Had an ex girlfriend like this tbh.The only way to keep on top was to be more laid back than she was.No fun. At all.Certain girls want to live like they're single but still be in a relationship to justify the sh*t they do and so they're not "loose".Not acceptable.
You aint never lie. My ex was kinda like this aswell, always had a young nigga on the chase while she wanted to be in the next party. Them girls that start their weekend on Tuesday....

Guest Intervention
This.As for the thread, its an obvious answer.

First of all, a girl that flirts with bare man but never does anything sexual can NEVER be classed as a hoe.However, the lines start becoming blurred when you add in the variable factors such as- type of flirting (e.g sex talk, kissing on cheek etc)- her relationship status- type of man shes flirting with- where the flirting is happening (face-2-face,facebook,phone etc)- How many man she's had sex with and time period before opening her legs.If a girl is a known flirt, thats fine - as long as the above variable factors are all within your limits.Wifing a girl who chats to bare man but has never linked one of them and the talk was just general pillow talk = CoolWifing a girl who chats to bare man and has linked 3 of them, and slept with 2 after 3 weeks of BBM chat = "WHAT THE f*ck? WHY THE f*ck IS HE CALLING YOU FOR? OI, OI OI f*ck*ng CALL HIM BACK AND PUT HIM ON LOUDSPEAKER NOW"

First of all, a girl that flirts with bare man but never does anything sexual can NEVER be classed as a hoe.However, the lines start becoming blurred when you add in the variable factors such as- type of flirting (e.g sex talk, kissing on cheek etc)- her relationship status- type of man shes flirting with- where the flirting is happening (face-2-face,facebook,phone etc)- How many man she's had sex with and time period before opening her legs.If a girl is a known flirt, thats fine - as long as the above variable factors are all within your limits.Wifing a girl who chats to bare man but has never linked one of them and the talk was just general pillow talk = CoolWifing a girl who chats to bare man and has linked 3 of them, and slept with 2 after 3 weeks of BBM chat = "WHAT THE f*ck? WHY THE f*ck IS HE CALLING YOU FOR? OI, OI OI f*ck*ng CALL HIM BACK AND PUT HIM ON LOUDSPEAKER NOW"
Just.No.

Just.No.
thats big hell no f*ck the pillow talk, i know what that nigga shes talking to is try to do

Here's my thing, any man that calls a chick a hoe cos she talks to bare man but isnt doing anything, does kinda need to man up. Cos the minute you do that she'll stop talking to next man if your THAT nigga.A girl showing no face in telling you she talks to next man, is kinda telling you, your moist.