Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afgoon

young hussein passes the healthcare bill

43 posts in this topic

seriously americans are vermin

how can such a country be lauded when half of the population are religious racist nut jobs

and that half virtually holds the power

its insane

europe will applaud obama - he really should be our president.. hes almost too respectable

healthcare for the poor.. wateva next, a swift resolution to the iraq waar and rebuke of israel will have me jumping on the team hussein bandwagon

i hereby announce a ceasefire on all beige people ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1259697/Barack-Obama--600bn-healthcare-reform-passed.html

Triumphant Barack Obama has won his bitter battle to push through historic healthcare reforms hailing the vote as "a victory for the American people".

The relieved president spoke out after politicians voted 219-212 to approve the legislation, some of the most important in America for decades.

"Today's vote answers the prayers of every American who has hoped deeply for something to be done about a healthcare system that works for insurance companies but not for ordinary people," Mr Obama said.

He called the vote "another stone firmly laid in the foundation of the American dream".

Despite its flaws this historic piece of health care legislation is the first step in reforming a broken system that has failed to cover over 30 million Americans.

Sky's White House Commentator Jon-Christopher Bua

"If you have health insurance this reform just gave you more control by reining the worst excesses and abuses of the insurance industry with some of the toughest consumer protections this country has ever known," he said.

Democrats used their majority to muscle the measure through, losing 34 conservative party members who joined the united Republican opposition.

Sky News' Greg Milam said: "This is an historic night for the USA and certainly for Barack Obama who staked so much of his reputation on this piece of legislation.

"If it had not been passed there would have been serious questions about what Barack Obama could have achieved both domestically and internationally.

Barack Obama and Joe Biden

Time for a drink? Obama and Biden after talking to reporters

"That's why this could be a turning point for the president."

The overhaul will extend healthcare coverage to some 32 million Americans who don't have it already.

Republicans denounced the plan, and made frequent trips to a Capitol balcony to cheer on hundreds of protesters outside demanding they "kill the bill".

After a year of debate, Mr Obama cleared the way for his own victory with an 11th-hour deal to sign an order reaffirming a ban on government funding for abortions.

That won support for the health reform bill from a group of conservative Democratic holdouts.

The bill is approved

Obama has hammered home one of the most significant social reforms in decades

The breakthrough ensured that Mr Obama's Democratic allies could get the 216 votes needed to ensure passage of the legislation.

The House voted on what Mr Obama has called "the toughest insurance reforms in history".

They come a century after president Theodore Roosevelt first called for a national approach to US health care.

Sky's White House commentator Jon-Christopher Bua said: "With a vote of 219 to 212 the Democrats passed Health Care Reform to shouts of 'Yes We Can!'.

"Despite its flaws this historic piece of health care legislation is the first step in reforming a broken system that has failed to cover over 30 million Americans.

"What is not clear is who wins with the passage of this legislation in the Mid-Term Election.

"The answer is probably president Obama.

"What is less clear is if the Democrats will maintain their majority. Otherwise the Republicans will make the most of this vote on November 2... to the Democrats' peril."

---

Good step.

Very commendable.

Not really following it but does that mean america is going to have a NHS style plan like the UK?

LOL

saw it this morning on TV, big up Obama

but it said it wasn't to the full extent of what he initially planned, what had to be cut?

f*ck Barack Obama, that f*ck*ng pussyo anti-christ!

americans are evil deep down dont care about each this hype proved it

Obama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Swear it wasn't so long ago you was screaming "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!!!! ARRRRR THIS IS SO, SOOO BIG FOR ME AND MY LIFE"

Them ones there....

LOL

*steps out the shadows*

hey, whats up?

c/s this thread

edit: just clocked,afgoon u read the daily mail yea

isnt it obvious

i read the dailymail and turn on fox news every morning whilst sipping on my pomegranate juice and swallow a world of bile vitriol and casual islamaphobia/ subtle aryan superiorism

some republican lady just called the passing of this bill the end of freedom in america

LOL WOW... i dnt know how someone like obama can even bear to be around capitol hill

Swear it wasn't so long ago you was screaming "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!!!! ARRRRR THIS IS SO, SOOO BIG FOR ME AND MY LIFE"

Them ones there....

LMFAO who said im Black though? :/

really & truely i dont give a flying f*ck about Obama TBH

Tbh it is monumental that random mexicans have healthcare now

f*ck

change can happen?

why are there 2 threads about this exact same topic?

Them ones there....

Sorry, I just thought I'd make the assumption and pretend for you to be black in my head. Would be easier to respond. lol

Them ones there....

Sorry, I just thought I'd make the assumption and pretend for you to be black in my head. Would be easier to respond. lol

aight cool brudda, its all bless out here, i come in many forms lol

Them ones there....

aight cool brudda, its all bless out here, i come in many forms lol

;)

I'm happy for the all the poor americans out there

this is real change, i can't understand why any one would be against it

americans are just useless cunts. their country is steadiliy heading for the abyss and ill be happy to piss on its grave

yes CIA or mossad if ur reading i said f*ck america.

this is a good plan but its only gonna be used to further bankrupt america

at the same time i find it funny how those racist white republican inbreds make so much noise about how much this bill costs

when they voted twice for a guy who is causing them to spend $2billion PER DAY on two fake wars caused by pure lies

babylon the great will soon be dead

americans are just useless cunts. their country is steadiliy heading for the abyss and ill be happy to piss on its grave

at the same time i find it funny how those racist white republican inbreds make so much noise about how much this bill costs

when they voted twice for a guy who is causing them to spend $2billion PER DAY on two fake wars caused by pure lies

No one cares what you post tbh.

You're an absolute wierdo

tulse.jpg

tulse.jpg

Are you looking for one of these?

LOL

People need to look at his original proposal and the actual bill that passed.

>>>>>>>>>> Americans

all I r8 them 4 is hip/hop