Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Em Dott

URGENT FAO PS3 MAN

13 posts in this topic

Would have put this in Bargain Basement but this is urgent.

Cheapest PS3 deal I can get. It's for my little brother's birthday next week. He is going to be 7 years old. Need a decent bundle. Seen one for £290 for a PS3 Slim with ratchet and Clank and Fifa 10. Can't be violent games either. Don't need my mum chatting sh*t to me about what he is playing.

Safe.

Would have put this in Bargain Basement but this is urgent.

Cheapest PS3 deal I can get. It's for my little brother's birthday next week. He is going to be 7 years old. Need a decent bundle. Seen one for £290 for a PS3 Slim with ratchet and Clank and Fifa 10. Can't be violent games either. Don't need my mum chatting sh*t to me about what he is playing.

Safe.

Leave this to me Titan, ill sort you out wit a deal. which size ps3 do you want?

Slim whatever size HDD. Just need games like ratchet adn Clank or Little Big Planet for him. Needs to be something online still as it needs to be ordered with a credit card.

Slim whatever size HDD. Just need games like ratchet adn Clank or Little Big Planet for him. Needs to be something online still as it needs to be ordered with a credit card.

hmmmm. does it NEED to be online?

Yeah fam. My mumsie is in Ghana so she is giving me her credit card details so I can apy online.

oooo ok, hmmm. cause i work in a HMV i could of sorted you out with something but if it has to be online then i wont be able to :(. if i see something ill let you know though.

Yeah fam. I have a link who has given all details, need to order quick so the owner of the card dont clock.

lol, i doubt it, cos he wouldn't be looking for cheapest deals then

Yeah fam. I have a link who has given all details, need to order quick so the owner of the card dont clock.

Lol not even gonna lie...thats what my mind immediately went to....aahh vip2 has warped my fragile mind more then i could ever imagine!!

oooo ok, hmmm. cause i work in a HMV i could of sorted you out with something but if it has to be online then i wont be able to :(. if i see something ill let you know though.

how much u banging ps3s for bro

This topic can be locked. sh*t isn't necessary anymore.

Why your'e at it .. buy urself a copy of MW2 on the ps , and come get shown how to play propperly..

Lol not even gonna lie...thats what my mind immediately went to...