Manners

Gunner

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T SAY THANK YOU, NOT REALLY FUSSED ABOUT PLEASE BUT THANK YOU GOES ALONG WAY.

ESPECIALLY WHEN HOLDING DOORS & LETTING OTHER DRIVERS PAST.

THAT ONE GETS TO ME THE MOST I WOULD GLADLY SHOOT ALL DRIVERS WHO DON'T SHOW SOME SORT OF RECOGNITION FOR LETTING THEM THROUGH!!

Guest Intervention

Dont cough / sneeze and not cover your mouth

dont burp in my direction

dont fart and then laugh about it like its funny, its not

dont pick your nose outside of the bathroom with a tissue

let old people / pregnant/ heavily laden women sit on the bus/tube

dont show me the soles of your feet unless your my girl

when someone is standing next you on the bus in need of the seat next to you dont act like you dont see them, move your bag or it goes out the window

sit in ONE SEAT on the bus, not 1 and a half you fat c*nt

dont eat with your mouth open

do not do any of 1-4 around the table or anyone that is eating

say please, and thankyou when appropriate - when someoen holds a door open for you, they dont do it because they are paid, they are being polite, the least you could do is return the gesture

theres more but I've forgotten

Why is eating with your elbows on the table considered bad table manner?

Where does this originate from? Traditions behind this?

Discuss other manners related things.

Do you and your friends share the same opinions on manners?

funnily enough i asked my mother this question the other day

she said something to do with it being uncivilised or some sh*t. Putting your elbows on the table means you're dividing yourself away from the other people you're eating your meal with etc.

Guest Intervention

As for the elbows thing I think its from back when people sat at them long banqueting type tables, where putting your own eblows on the table would impede the person next to you

Also

people smoking around me, blowing smoke near me

bangable offence

my nigerian housemate is the messiest eater ive seen, i just stare at him sometimes like wtf, clapping gums, food round mouth, like every meal could be his last the way he devours it, i say things like "err your so messy" "why u always making noise when u eat" but hes like what u talking about or he will eay ynormal for a minute thern forget and go back to savagery. nobody else in the house says anything but it puts me off my own food so i have to say something

Guest Intervention

my nigerian housemate is the messiest eater ive seen, i just stare at him sometimes like wtf, clapping gums, food round mouth, like every meal could be his last the way he devours it, i say things like "err your so messy" "why u always making noise when u eat" but hes like what u talking about or he will eay ynormal for a minute thern forget and go back to savagery. nobody else in the house says anything but it puts me off my own food so i have to say something

:lol:

WTF

Nah

"If your going to eat like a f*ck*ng beast, do it in the privacy of your own room, thankyou"

Couldn't eat, or continplating eating around someone like that, put me off my food - but then just knowing how he eats anytime i seen him go to the kitchen urgh.

quite alot of vulgar things humans do when eating can put me off my food,

especially burps, chewing the kud, etc etc all disgusting habbits. No table manners = eat alone.

On 22/03/2010 at 3:46 PM, Mad Vybez said:

queen bee has good manners complimented her the other day

lol thankyou :)

*warning i got a bit carried away - long post*

c/s the not saying thankyou when you hold a door open for someone or step out of the way etc, makes me feel like just dropping the door back on their head, absolutely no reason why people cant say please and thankyou when someone does something for them.

Got alot of rude people in my area, all stuck up rich wankers, even the mothers at my kids nursery are stuck up their arses, very frustrating as the kids are probably going to follow suit and these are the kids she is going to be at school with in September, although her manners are very good so i hope it stays that way, always says please,thankyou and you're welcome for everything, makes me laugh that a 3 year old is more polite than some full grown adults.

c/s aswell actually, can't stand it when kids are running round supermarkets and shops crashing into people and the mother is just standing there with a vacant expression on her face clearly not giving a sh*t, i don't know how they can allow them to behave that way, my kid wouldn't dare

The elbows on the table thing i wont do when im eating with other people or eating out, but i dont really think about it when im on my own to be honest.

Also the smoking and blowing it at people/smoking while others are eating thing, i am a smoker but i find it so rude when people do this, either wait till everyone has stopped eating or just go outside, simple, no one wants smoke blown in their face when they are walking past you either.

hwo can i go into londis and some little mixed race boy is runnin amok like a baby gibbbon on crystal meth whilst his fat white whore of a mother is not controlling him and letting him swear and bump into customers as she buys her 40 b&h gold and a packet of smarties and lucazade for the youths dinner..

lol this guy

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DON'T SAY THANK YOU, NOT REALLY FUSSED ABOUT PLEASE BUT THANK YOU GOES ALONG WAY.

ESPECIALLY WHEN HOLDING DOORS & LETTING OTHER DRIVERS PAST.

THAT ONE GETS TO ME THE MOST I WOULD GLADLY SHOOT ALL DRIVERS WHO DON'T SHOW SOME SORT OF RECOGNITION FOR LETTING THEM THROUGH!!

C/S by the power of RAH.

People dont even have the basics these days of the "Thank You's" and "Please".

Find it's worse for London drivers than anywhere else.

manners maketh the man

i cant cope with people who don't put their hands over their mouth when they cough or sneeze

when i hold the door for someone an they don't say thank you

cant deal with people who lick their fingers

some guy at work, ive seen him do some nasty sh*t with the keyboard, an its hot deskin, need to remember to use them wipes