Henry - "I don't want to play against Arsenal"

Taurus

THIERRY HENRY admits he does not want to play against Arsenal in their showdown with Barcelona next week.The striker will face the Gunners for the first time since leaving for the Nou Camp in 2007 when they clash in the Champions League quarter-final first-leg on March 31.And the Frenchman, 32, said: "I'm not saying I won't try to fight or whatever because that's the way the game is - but I don't want to play against Arsenal."It will be weird for me to step on the pitch with another shirt on."And Champions League winner Henry insists he will not celebrate if he scores against his old side.He added: "Forget about it. No. I do not want to play against Arsenal, simple as that."The bond that I have with the Arsenal fans I will never get anywhere else."

Guest Intervention
93:34 - Henry goes through on goal after sublime play by Messi, if the Frenchmen scores here Barcelona will join Bayern Munich in the next round but Henry's tame shot is easily saved by Almunia.LEGEND
There lies your problem with your fantasy.