Whats the furthest you have traveled for pussy?

DJ Stashman

i went to Australia to surprise my EX didnt even get any

then spent the rest of the holiday on some "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" ting,

daaark times

LOLNEG

man wasted a whole 24 hours of his life that he will never get back ever on a plane cramped up next to some fat snoring XXX drinking motherf*cker thinking it will all be worth it for the sex but his ex weren't feeling the booty call...

like someone said i will only travel if i can justify another reason to be there and at least 1 person is being dragged along with me.... contemplating Dundee right now but i cant even think of a reason that holds weight with anyone i know.

SNM Lewis

I went to New York, L.A. & Orlando. While I found other reasons the chicks motivated more than any of the other reasons.

Considering Portugal right now, but I wont as I cant find additional tasks to justify.

unless you already got your eyes on some girl you're going to be massively disapointed with the girls in portugal lol.. i think the spanish kidnapped all the fitties centuries ago tbh.. i can show you some of the better portuguese rappers though if that can help justify going?

Lol. Nah we already know a few chicks there, just gotta make sure they sharing the goods. Based on the handful I'm convinced Portugal MUST have chicks!

so were these guys meeting u? presume ur from Chatham no bring ins?

No.

Im bordering Rochester so it doesnt count.

*Reminsces about Lorna & Kate following the Amadeus p.a*

Swear everybody has passed thru Amadeus. Lol. SNM. That was in the "superclub era".

I got so black in there, I woke up and didnt know hoe I got home let alone in my bed. Just remembered the river breeze hitting me whe I come outside and that was it.

so were these guys meeting u? presume ur from Chatham no bring ins?

No.

Im bordering Rochester so it doesnt count.

*Reminsces about Lorna & Kate following the Amadeus p.a*

Swear everybody has passed thru Amadeus. Lol. SNM. That was in the "superclub era".

I got so black in there, I woke up and didnt know hoe I got home let alone in my bed. Just remembered the river breeze hitting me whe I come outside and that was it.

Lol, superclub era>>>>>>>>>_______

Man knows :Y: I felt the same type of breeze after a few Southend raves.

Maybe coz I don't drink or smoke but I've NEVER experienced that 'I can't remember what happened last night' thing. I've come close though, tiredness is a motherf*cker.

I swear everyone has been Bedford/Luton for p*ssy.

Lol @ the funny accent they have, I thought they would speak like us as they're only just outside of London.

57fd8ba4.gif

Anti c/s

I memeba beating one ting in my whip on some dark hillside/mountain top like ting

The mound... infront of Cecil higgins art gallery.. Opposite the river?

Everyone has mashed there..

Unless your talking about the spot near the leisure park??

Car park...full of cars.. people mashing everywhere

Isn't it

Eres de Madeira?

nah, pretty sure it's es da madeira or tu es da madeira.. but you learnt in brasil yea? they do speak funny there lol

I went to New York, L.A. & Orlando. While I found other reasons the chicks motivated more than any of the other reasons.

Considering Portugal right now, but I wont as I cant find additional tasks to justify.

unless you already got your eyes on some girl you're going to be massively disapointed with the girls in portugal lol.. i think the spanish kidnapped all the fitties centuries ago tbh.. i can show you some of the better portuguese rappers though if that can help justify going?

nah i'm learning beginners spanish at uni lol

brazilians speak portuguese anyway, and it'd be 'voce madiera?' i think :/

Lol. Nah we already know a few chicks there, just gotta make sure they sharing the goods. Based on the handful I'm convinced Portugal MUST have chicks!

lol whereabouts? bring me man, i'll translate for you... nothing to crude though, i never learnt how to say bad things in portuguese lol

nah i'm learning beginners spanish at uni lol

brazilians speak portuguese anyway, and it'd be 'voce madiera?' i think :/

ya brazilians say "voce" but it's not really used in normal portuguese that much