Your 1st Phone

Mr. Gayle

I remember when everyone was getting phones and I was the only one without one. My boy called me one day and was like ''you still aint got a phone yet'' and I lied and said ''course, I've got that new Motorola'' and he was like ''lemme hear your ringtones then''. These times now I'm panicking, couldn't use my mum or sister's phones because they were out so I'm looking around my room frantically and I spot my alarm clock. It had these three alarm sounds that proper sounded more like police sirens than a phone but I put the house phone receiver to the alarm clock same way and played him the 3 alarm tones. Was expecting him to ben' up when I put the phone back to my ear, but he was like ''yeah, yeah that sounds sick still''.

• Upvote 5

I remember when everyone was getting phones and I was the only one without one. My boy called me one day and was like ''you still aint got a phone yet'' and I lied and said ''course, I've got that new Motorola'' and he was like ''lemme hear your ringtones then''. These times now I'm panicking, couldn't use my mum or sister's phones because they were out so I'm looking around my room frantically and I spot my alarm clock. It had these three alarm sounds that proper sounded more like police sirens than a phone but I put the house phone receiver to the alarm clock same way and played him the 3 alarm tones. Was expecting him to ben' up when I put the phone back to my ear, but he was like ''yeah, yeah that sounds sick still''.

LMAO bless u

My 1st phone was some vodaphone own brand phone, I haven't got a clue what it was called. Then a few months later I got the 3310-the love of my life. I was still using that phone.even after my sister spilt coke on it and the screen went all funny.

mitsubishi-trium-geo-2.jpg

Mitsubishi Trium Geo

Think it was £15 from Argos and my Mum got it when I was 11 to stop me using her house phone for competitions on kids TV.

Original BT Cellnet and still on o2.

I remember the wap and rinsing my credit playing stupid online games

450px-Nokia_5110.jpg

The amount of attempted robberies this survived >>

used to take up bare pocket space as well