lol buddens buddens

Young £

54190739.jpg

39481853.jpg

edit**

2 sides to a story

i’m wide awake so i’ll try my best 2 help some of u guys out while i’m bored….

first of all, 2 fully understand the dude, you’d have 2 know him, he’s a little off in the way he thinks, which i am also, but just 2 try & hint at what i’m talking about.. he believes he’s part of some illuminati sh*t & can control the president’s moves w/ 1 phone call (sounds wild, right ??)

cliff note version – dude wanted 2 sign SH, didn’t happen…

i signed a 2 album deal after PR, 1 digital, 1 physical w/ a 140k advance all in… 80 2 be paid up front, 60 4 them to hold 2 pay producers, mixing, etc..

said contract was 2 pages… 1 being the actual contract, 1 being the sheet 2 sign….

SH signs 2 E1..

dude then calls E1 & my lawyer saying that i’m not legally allowed 2 do that album becuz i’m signed 2 him in an exclusive capacity & sends over a contract the size of a book with my signature, stating all types of crazy ass shit… they’re in charge of my merchandise, publishing, etc, & its a 3 album deal…

i claim i didn’t sign that bullshit & there will be no ER until this matter is cleared up…

he calls 2 beg 4 ER & in exchange will clear me 2 record the SH album while we clear everything up (only way this could be done considering bith ER & the SH album were way behind schedule becuz of all this)

he puts out ER on the same date as SH (seems small, but dude had already been threatening Royce & Joell’s managers w/ dropping a Budden project in close proximity 2 anything they do, which no1 wanted naturally)

E1 wants 2 re sign SH, but here comes Shady (E1 signed us 2 a 1 album deal which every1 in the industry called them fools 4 doing)

Next then goes & cuts some deal w/ Alan (E1), what that deal included no1 really knows 4 sure, but they got a shitload of $ under the promise they’d be able 2 deliver Budden product,( remember, E1 wants Budden desperately)..

so now a hard copy of ER comes out 2 every1’s surprise & is doing great generating A LOT of $ that i haven’t seen a dime of, along with PR HH & MM royalties…

i decide i’m not handing in GE (2 E1 who’s expecting it becuz thats what they paid Amalgam 4 basically) until Amalgam has absolutely nothing 2 do w/ Budden…

keep in mind, when i did try 2 hand GE 2 amalgam, i told them they needed 2 start paying these producers w/ that other 60 b4 we start losing records (this is back when we were trying to “clear” everything up).. they said hell no, i better pay them from the 80k i got, the 60 aint movin til the albums out….

i also offered 2 pay them, in full, 140k 2 remove themselves from any situation of mine, didn’t happen… E1 offered them 200k 2 do the same, i was told “dude is crazy, he’s coming back w/ astronomical #’s, he desperately wants 2 be a part of)….

so now E1 is supposedly trying to buy that contract from them, but E1 also wants to keep that exclusivity part in there 2 have some control over the SH/Shady deal…. Shady offered a buy out, they didn’t take it, Shady offered an over ride (which they’re negotiating now 2 my knowledge)….

bottomline… Amalgam forged a contract, probably cuz they knew their piece of sh*t company would fall immediately once i left, but thats me guessing, who really knows why… so that, along w/ E1 trying their best 2 keep SH, is holding things up a tad bit….

take what u will outta that, i tried my best 2 help clarify without disclosing everything….

& PS… if any of u have ever bought a car… Tahiry is leasing hers 4 $500 a month, which i put the down payment on (4K)… since when did u ever need 80k 2 even buy a car ?? *jordanshrug*

but yeah… dude is a real piece of sh*t.

http://www.joebuddentv.com/

Guest Intervention

I dunno tbh

havent been following this but none of it seems like an L for him

if anything its an L for whoever that woman is being his chick, tattooing him on herself, and then having to get the tatt removed

Was sexy seeinng her wince and sh*t as it was tekken off though

• 3 months later...