Few Questions Please

Mame Biram Diouf

How much calories should I be consuming a day roughly, I weigh 13 stone but am trying to lower my body fat and lose a bit of weightI cant do weights due to a wrist injury i have had for the last 6months (long story)What size portions should I be eating?If i cook tuna + pasta the night before will it still taste nice the next day? How much tuna and how much pasta?Should i totally cut eating pork and lamb out of my diet?How much protein and carbs should I be eating a day?If i eat 3 meals a day how much should I be eating for each meal (calorie wise)Only thing I can do is cardio and ab exercises and calf raises until june at least.../Would something like this be okay?Breakfast = 3egg whites 1 yolk + 2 weatabixsnack = bananalunch = tuna and pasta snack = bananadinner = chicken breasts, 2 different portions of vegetablesIl switch up the dinners and eat steak once a week and possibly turkeyNo junk food etcAnd bout 2.5 litres of water a day

How much calories should I be consuming a day roughly, I weigh 13 stone but am trying to lower my body fat and lose a bit of weight
About 2k
If i cook tuna + pasta the night before will it still taste nice the next day? How much tuna and how much pasta?
Yes. As much as u want of the tuna, go easy on the pasta.
Should i totally cut eating pork and lamb out of my diet?
No. Avoid the fatty cuts and realise that there are better sources of protein but its good to change it up
How much protein and carbs should I be eating a day?
There are many good websites than can answer this question in respect to the statistics than u input, everyones different.
  • Upvote 1

keep a diary of everythin u eat for a week so u can see where you're slipping upbefore you eat something think "is this gonna help me" basically need to eat less calories than your maintenance level to lose weightinstead of tuna & pasta u could make a pasta bake with tuna in, lasts for a couple of decent mealsdo squats if you can, 2 or 3 times a week