Had my first spar today after 3 weeks training

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

Was hard still, i got caught in first 15seconds by some narst left hook not going to lie made me take a step back but i held in there and done the 3 rounds in what was an absolute slug fest.The lad from Uganda has been training for 2 years hes got a fight coming up soon and he said I had good potential and was better than he expected.The confidence boost >>Just makes you want to go further, harder, faster.Any o ther boxers here?Oh yeah i got a nasty cut beneath my eye,

• Upvote 1

Guest Tulse Hill

I aint doing it for titles, wouldnt mind a few amateur fights few years down the line but at the moment its just an inspirational journey in my life.JAS,Brighton City Amateur Boxing Club

well played tulse, keep it up, i hear brighton has a good rep on the amateur scenewhat style of fighter are you, infighter,outfighter,brawler, etci'm feeling to get in the unlicensed or bare-knuckle game myself, i feel it would suit my unforgiving style better tbhand i can't get a license for various reasons