Remy: Come and get me

Gunner

Nice striker Loic Remy admits Arsenal would be his first choice should interest from Europe's elite generate this summer.The France international has been making headlines in his homeland with 11 goals in 29 games for the struggling Ligue 1 outfit and a return to his first club Lyon almost materialised in January.The 23-year-old, who was also linked with the Gunners during the January transfer window, is hoping to secure a move away from the Stade Municipal du Ray after a fall out with Nice supporters earlier in the season.Remy made no secret of his desire to return to Lyon, but after hearing reports of Arsene Wenger's interest from the Emirates, he concedes such a proposition would be too good to turn down."I will not hide that if I have a choice, Arsenal would be my priority," Remy admitted to www.rmc.fr."Arsenal is a young team that develops the game and with ambitions. It is a pleasure to see them play and it would be an ideal place to continue to grow."In football, you never know what will happen. But Arsenal is a club that makes me jealous."CompatriotsThe former Lens loanee has spoken to compatriots Abou Diaby and Bacary Sagnaabout Arsenal in the past and, after being called up to the France national side, has now heard good reports from Gunners legend Thierry Henry."Henry remains my favourite player and it is a pleasure for me to see him and discuss with him in the national team," revealed Remy."I asked him about Arsenal and how life was there. I asked him questions because I am a fan of this club since I was little. I was not disappointed from what he told me."Arsenal is a club that has many strengths. The fact that there are many Frenchmen there would promote this change for me."I haven't spoke yet about my future with my agent. I want to finish the season as best as possible with Nice."The World Cup, if I go, may be a good way to get noticed. But I'm really not in a hurry."For now, I have not had any particular contact, either from Lyon or any other club. Lyon have twice already shown an interest last summer and in January."Lyon is still a club in my heart, but I will not deny that if I have a better deal elsewhere, I will sign."He reiterated: "If I have a choice, Arsenal would be my priority."