Trolls

Guest Malcolm Tucker

LOL, so putting someone as a stupid f*cking prick because you don't like them? Faze, before you knew who I was, did you think I was a stupid f*cking prick when you were asking questions and was giving you answers and sh*t?

/

I'll just make a new account, you'll think I'm cool until someone clocks who I am & you'll start hating. THEN, I'll do it again.

i hate when neeky unknowns start discussing the state of affairs of this forum

its their one chance to feel important..

serpant shut the f*ck up

JUS REQUEST PPLE TO REPORT A SO CALLED stupid f*cking prick, AND LOCK THE THREAD.

COMING HERE TO DO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS, LIKE ANYONE REALLY GIVES A f*ck.

• Upvote 1

lol @ venom thinking he holds weight on this forum

actually, that is what YOU are thinking, and ur the type of neek im referring to

i care not about 'weight' or 'status' on an internet forum

live your life

so why the f*ck does it matter if serpent is an unknown in your eyes?

forum state of affairs???

:/

whos the neek you batty boy

Venom you’re the glorified forum fag and you must be delusional if you think otherwise.

In one post you’re calling me a neeky unknown and in the next you are stating that you don’t care about “weight” or “status”. Contradicting yourself to the fullest.

Prick.

lol @ venom thinking he holds weight on this forum

actually, that is what YOU are thinking, and ur the type of neek im referring to

i care not about 'weight' or 'status' on an internet forum

live your life

so why the f*ck does it matter if serpent is an unknown in your eyes?

forum state of affairs???

:/

whos the neek you batty boy

cos ur the type of people who only run into threads other people make about 'opinions' b4 expressing ur own opinion

its not neeky to be observant, especially not after a few yrs of the same pple using the forum

but at least certain users make these observations known when they want, not wait for someone else to create that arena then they start rushing in

thats the difference.

/

serpant hope you got that yeh? now i wont feed the useless neeks either so goodday

Phil Brooks who did you use to be on the Forum?

and to be fair i have never seen you being a stupid f*ck*ng prick under your current alias.

Da Luv Doc, Justin Credible, Justin & CM Punk. Thing is, Faze only started disliking me when he realised who I was. I have nothing against him, but when you get mods being trolls & getting a free pass, though only lenny was a top dude on RWD it turns into a joke ting. It's jokes because there are a few people on here that would give advice about stuff if asked if they know about certain stuff, I am one of them.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Phil Brooks who did you use to be on the Forum?

and to be fair i have never seen you being a stupid f*ck*ng prick under your current alias.

Da Luv Doc, Justin Credible, Justin & CM Punk. Thing is, Faze only started disliking me when he realised who I was. I have nothing against him, but when you get mods being trolls & getting a free pass, though only lenny was a top dude on RWD it turns into a joke ting. It's jokes because there are a few people on here that would give advice about stuff if asked if they know about certain stuff, I am one of them.

lol whos hating on you? find one post where ive quoted/replid to you....

ive added people who have been reported by other users.... i haven't decided whos been put in the group.