Cameron's washy stance on gay rights

RaiKkoNen

how important are gay rights to u? @opening poster

gay rights are fundamental human rights you know.

how important are human rights to you?

debateable imo

get me

how can people who lead a lifestyle that goes against the fundamental principals of humanity ask for human rights

this

..wait are vip2 members comparing gays to human beings

Some gay was trying to tell me that being gay is inbuilt, something that you're born as. I was like, 'why would nature curb the natural desires that humans have to procreate?'. She was 'Population control', I was like 'we have death and diseases for that ;)'

u do know that there gay animals right? why would nature curb the natural desires thats animals have to procreate and how r black rights and gay rights not the same u hate someone cause the colour of the skin is as daft as hating someone cause they dip there penis in butt

. But whatever the case is, we know

that homosexuality is a fact that exists, and we must

understand it in its purest form: that is, a person should

have the freedom to use his body in whatever way he wants.

huey newton black panther founder

(no homo :rolleyes: )

Boom bye bye

I ain't black but how the f*ck you gonna compare the colour of someones skin to a disgusting lifestyle choice

Batsman

post me a link where it says gays choose to be gay and r not born with it cause if there born with it then ur point is moot

and calling me bats for stating fact lol i wonder if the whites who helped the blacks in the civil rights movement were called blacks

why u stickin up 4 gays if ur not a batty boy den?

i swear ur retarded thats like saying y did whites stick up for blacks i aint sticking up for no one im jus pointing out the flaws in mans viewpoints

cussing people for something they were born with be it colour sexual preference or disabiltily is a disgrace in my book nothing more

if u man were white and born when slavery was around u would of banged out the blacks tell me u wouldn't

swear down HOW DA f*ck IS BEIN GAY SAME AS UR SKIN COLOUR, PPL CAN CHOOSE TO NOT BE GAY YE, dont come on eya actin like 10 men and a bag ov chips ye cos your chattin bollocks

u tellin me gays shud be allowed to adopt kids n ting? nah f*ck dat sh*t

gay people should be grateful that they are just about tolerated in society, they shouldnt ask for more and push their luck.

their lucky they didnt live hundreds of years ago when homosexuality was such a strong sacrilige and offence to religious belief that they would be executed. they should be grateful for what they have.

• Upvote 1

gay people should be grateful that they are just about tolerated in society, they shouldnt ask for more and push their luck.

their lucky they didnt live hundreds of years ago when homosexuality was such a strong sacrilige and offence to religious belief that they would be executed. they should be grateful for what they have.

your not wrong mate, sed it better than i could :Y:

• Upvote 1

gay is just a sexual fetish like shittin on someones chest or lettin some 7 foot dominatrix crush ur gonads with her high heels.

dont give a f*ck what people do in their bedrooms but why do they have to go prancing about advertising it, u dont see people walking round with dried sh*t on their chest or riding the top deck in a gimp suit

LOL

criminally overlooked

POTY

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Well not really, homosexuality was heavily practiced and encouraged in ancient Greece and Rome, where some of the most influencial and revered thinkers and philosophers are from.

Some of the comments in here are quite worrying tbh

Especially Cipher's comment about gays being the same as murderers and paedo's, don't even really know what to say to that.

/

I also see something inherently wrong with gay adoption, but I'd rather see a kid in a loving family with two men/ women than in a foster home alone with no one so..

• Upvote 1

Well not really, homosexuality was heavily practiced and encouraged in ancient Greece and Rome, where some of the most influencial and revered thinkers and philosophers are from.

Especially Cipher's comment about gays being the same as murderers and paedo's, don't even really know what to say to that.

/

I also see something inherently wrong with gay adoption, but I'd rather see a kid in a loving family with two men/ women than in a foster home alone with no one so..

nah nah f*ck lettin gays adopt kids, to start with it da kid would get bullied 2 f*ck at school, and it aint natural either

/

not every1 is politicaly correct in 2010 you know, f*ck dat sh*t

lol at people grouping gays with paedophiles and murderes; whats wrong with you lol?

when gay people have committed suicide over their sexuality surely thats enough for people to realise its not a lifestyle choice.

Alan Turing was one of these people and if it wasnt for him perhaps we wouldnt have won the war.

/

Esquilax you're a clever guy for your age you'll go far

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I'm not really very politically correct, most people here seem to think I'm some sort of second coming of Jim Crow, but attitudes towards certain things change with the time, something's alright then, but not now, it happens a lot of the time.

I'm not really very politically correct, most people here seem to think I'm some sort of second coming of Jim Crow, but attitudes towards certain things change with the time, something's alright then, but not now, it happens a lot of the time.

fair enuff mate, still you gota agree that gays shudnt av same rights as normal ppl? lesbians are or8 tho as long as there peng, dont get me wrong they gotta be da type wot are up 4 a threesum tho

fair enuff mate, still you gota agree that gays shudnt av same rights as normal ppl? lesbians are or8 tho as long as there peng, dont get me wrong they gotta be da type wot are up 4 a threesum tho

jah know

jah know

yo trust

trust me mate when you bang 2 gyal at same time u feel on top ov da world

jah know

you tryna say am that jocelyn breh? f*ck that mate i ant got time 4 all this net trollin bullshit

Guest Esquilax

Lol.

Wow. Nuff ignorance in this thread.

You can't just choose to be gay. You don't go around smashing fanny then one day feel to suck a d*ck.

I remember this kid who was so camp even in primary school and got bullied for it all through high school and I recently saw on his facebook page that he'd come out. Felt bad for the guy, his other siblings were proper lads.

• Upvote 1

lol how can u come with the bias for lesbians. altho im not disagreeing, cos to a hetrosexual male thats obviously on the positive for sexual appeal, but its a flawed arguement to say gays shudnt have normal rights but lesbians can (a bit) :lol:

/

all this argueing for homo rights is pointless. they all have human rights, no form of government is condoning any discrimination or harm based on the fact that their homo...

so dunno wot their argueing for....being able to publicly parade their sexuality and not have people react? thats not a human right and thats not a demand that they can argue for in the same way. its more of a want than a need.

lol how can u come with the bias for lesbians. altho im not disagreeing, cos to a hetrosexual male thats obviously on the positive for sexual appeal, but its a flawed arguement to say gays shudnt have normal rights but lesbians can (a bit) :lol:

/

all this argueing for homo rights is pointless. they all have human rights, no form of government is condoning any discrimination or harm based on the fact that their homo...

so dunno wot their argueing for....being able to publicly parade their sexuality and not have people react? thats not a human right and thats not a demand that they can argue for in the same way. its more of a want than a need.

the trouble is mate, our goverment give dem 2 much

/

:/ The revered thinkiers and philosphers were from africa, these greek heads just copied. Greece & Rome were any waste anyway.