Cameron's washy stance on gay rights

RaiKkoNen

Heh, wikipedia...my most despised resource. Anyway it is obvious we have different methods in challenging people in discussions. I hav personally learnt that having an opinion biased heavily on passion(emotions such as disgust from the white mans oppression against black people) will fall on deaf ears or the 'truth' will relentlessly be denied by the opposing forces UNLESS you arm youself with a cunning level of articulation, resources and diplomatic yet assertive means of excecution. Otherwise you will get laughed at for your 'radical' ideas. Seriously, technically I am on your side and even I am not convinced! Hahaha!

thats your problem. you think it requires diplomacy.

what type of "diplomacy" and articulation are you going to use to inform the world that nearly everything they've grown up being told is a lie or a distortion?

for example, you do realise that to say that the current jews are not the rightful inhabitants of israel, means that current state of israel is a lie,

think about whats invested in perpetrating this lie. think about the arabs who also plundered african culture,

when u think about what's at stake and the current crop of people in the "know" trying to be diplomatic is just being stupid.

not calling for a war, but a radical debate like whats being done. information is provided and its left to you who have a problem with it to refute it.

im not supposed to convince you, its my sources of information that should. and if you have a problem with ME then thats your own barrier u set up

wikipedia keep the status quo, there is not going to be radical new information out there.

plus they also keep out certain information, or make a statement they cant back up.

so while they will say that "the protocols of zion" was discovered to be a forgery

they write it in such a way that you'll assume the whole thing is fake.

but what IS a forgery? an imitation of an original document right.

lol@ using wiki as ultimate evidence of truth. shows ur lack of knowledge and basic level of thinking