Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black.

Friday fight night

45 posts in this topic

This black guys a joker

Hatton looked good, cant lie - probably the best ive seen him fightWas sad seeing Branco in such a sorry state though./Anthony Small pisses me off but he mocked Webb's life at the weigh in.Shame the fights only just getting the fire in it it should've had from the start rather than at the midway point.

Ye, 7th round of the Small/Webb fight..You aint missing much though tbh.*edit* infact the cut on Webb has made it more exciting but nontheless its been a fairly scrappy fight.

Missed Anthony Small's entrance. What he do this time?

Hatton looked good, cant lie - probably the best ive seen him fightWas sad seeing Branco in such a sorry state though.
c/s. Definately though he boxed better than in the Tackie fight./If they find one, beg someone link the Abraham & Morales fights please.

anthony smalls is a fukin c*nt!!! stop doin the funky chicken and box u twat

Hatton looked good, cant lie - probably the best ive seen him fightWas sad seeing Branco in such a sorry state though.
c/s. Definately though he boxed better than in the Tackie fight./If they find one, beg someone link the Abraham & Morales fights please.
I don't know how you can even want to watch Morales, you must be heartless. Did you see the weigh-in? Look how fat he is. It's a damn shame.

Yeah, I dont think I'm gonna be able to able to stomach the Morales fight, will be worse than seeing Castillo the other week. However id love him to pull out a decent win.Anyone know what time GMT Dirrell-Abraham is though?

starting now ladsAlso abt da marcos maidana HBO fight later

Im calling it a split decision Abraham win, too much of a slow starter.Unless he comes on hard enough in the latter then I think he wouldnt struggle too much in stopping Dirrell./Cayo/Maidana should be a good fight too after.

Oh sh*t..Dont think Abraham was hurt, just off balance but sh*t...Dirrell may pull this one out of the bag.

f*cked up from AA there..Good boxing from Dirrell aswell (apart from the running).

Fukkin horrid ending, tht tramp shud be banned for a year

lol whos locked harrison v sprottthese guys are having a conversation in the ring

sdgjdjsd]gsjudgshd[shdfs[hdfsdfhsd

Yeah im watching it..Harrison kind of impressed in the Prizefighter but he's been pretty poor all fight apart from a few small spells. I dont get why he's gone orthodox though for so long and barely threw his right (apparently doesnt have an injury on his right either) because its not worked. Fair enough his left jabs have connected but when all the works coming from the left its pretty easy to counter.Harrison isnt pulling this back and his career is now finished.*edit*Just clocked you's will know who wins way before me. Ive got it a round back cause of sky plus, had to pause it.*edit again*Just been spoiled for me by a mate, looks like Harrison was pulling it off then ey lol

Big left hand r u mwaaaad

btjkjknjhthijhiuhthuhthtijhththtijhtijhijhijno waynooooooooooo waySprott was bare gung-hodude was winning n tingarghghhghghFraudley wadda waste of talentKO was fooking serious

f*ckinghell that was a mean left, took him clean out.Dont think Harrison done enough though to ignite his career again like he hoped./Since when did Sky Sports have the Berto/Quintana fight?!Sick!

Sprott is devastated

lmao just watched this fightthought hes gunna try and knock him out in the last round and he f*ck*ng does it crazy bastard

Foolish from Barkerallow fighting your oponents fighteven if he is a walking punchbag