Friday fight night

Black.

Hatton looked good, cant lie - probably the best ive seen him fightWas sad seeing Branco in such a sorry state though./Anthony Small pisses me off but he mocked Webb's life at the weigh in.Shame the fights only just getting the fire in it it should've had from the start rather than at the midway point.

Hatton looked good, cant lie - probably the best ive seen him fightWas sad seeing Branco in such a sorry state though.
c/s. Definately though he boxed better than in the Tackie fight./If they find one, beg someone link the Abraham & Morales fights please.
I don't know how you can even want to watch Morales, you must be heartless. Did you see the weigh-in? Look how fat he is. It's a damn shame.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah im watching it..Harrison kind of impressed in the Prizefighter but he's been pretty poor all fight apart from a few small spells. I dont get why he's gone orthodox though for so long and barely threw his right (apparently doesnt have an injury on his right either) because its not worked. Fair enough his left jabs have connected but when all the works coming from the left its pretty easy to counter.Harrison isnt pulling this back and his career is now finished.*edit*Just clocked you's will know who wins way before me. Ive got it a round back cause of sky plus, had to pause it.*edit again*Just been spoiled for me by a mate, looks like Harrison was pulling it off then ey lol