admin suck your mums

VENOM

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

LOL, I come on here for like an hour every two days & the hating on me gets me this? Look at how brisco was being a stupid f*ck*ng prick when I said rhianna can't sing and he starts cussing me off, guy should be a stupid f*cking prick for that. But because he either licks arse or the admin are onthe follow the crowd movements he gets a bly.

• Upvote 1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS WHEN IT GETS INTERESTING

THE 'YE LETS DO THIS IRL PM ME BRAH' STAGE

o how ive been there. most of u are shook tho.

fam, u havent been there. u left things till when i said i was "leaving" where i was b4 u then said ur coming

i had no reason to delay plans on your behalf.

good thing is that there's always a next time innit, as london is small and welcoming like that.

this is just in case ur "most of you are shook tho" statement was a sly dig at me

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS WHEN IT GETS INTERESTING

THE 'YE LETS DO THIS IRL PM ME BRAH' STAGE

o how ive been there. most of u are shook tho.

fam, u havent been there. u left things till when i said i was "leaving" where i was b4 u then said ur coming

i had no reason to delay plans on your behalf.

good thing is that there's always a next time innit, as london is small and welcoming like that.

this is just in case ur "most of you are shook tho" statement was a sly dig at me

smoke_cock.jpg

• Upvote 2

Very neeky, but it makes people feel better about life then so be it. It may improve your life inshallah.

allow using allah in your sick persona

he isnt involved

shut up. This is exactly what i'm talking about. Jah, allah, god it doesn't matter as it should all lead to the same 'the one and only true god' so thats why I use all three. Anyway i thought this was a street site but its full of neeks writing essays and critiques. Keep hating if it makes you feel better. i'm trying to be positive.