Can someone do my a favour please

Rippy

I have a virus on my system, and suprise suprise my anti-virus software expired couple weeks ago.

Can someone PLEASE upload an RS link to AVG or any other free anti-virus/spyware software.

(Can't directly download from their sites; internet speed where I am is no good).

Will be v. grateful.

There's one here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=17WGG0D6

What type of virus is it though? If it's that Windows security alert one then you could use that to get rid of it quick time. If it is I'll link that.

sh*t is that a virus?

i keep gettin this message, then when i go to update my avast it dont update,

There's one here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=17WGG0D6

What type of virus is it though? If it's that Windows security alert one then you could use that to get rid of it quick time. If it is I'll link that.

sh*t is that a virus?

i keep gettin this message, then when i go to update my avast it dont update,

That message itself is not a virus. The actual virus poses as Windows Security Alerts as well as spamming fake scans (finding like 84 trojans - yeah right), sometimes blocking internet access and trying to get you to purchase the fake anti virus software.

Spybot S&D has it in its database. This a common virus so everyone should have Spybot saved to their hard disc imo.

I have the same virus

Xp internet security

But

I can't run exe files it says what proggram do you want to open this file with lmao

Laptop and pc got it - system restore made the laptop worse now when I try and run anything on it - a dos box pops up then disappears. Pc can still get online and open some files

Refotmatting once I get a copy of windows 7 - good to know which antivirus programs pick this up and which don't...

I have the same virus

Xp internet security

But

I can't run exe files it says what proggram do you want to open this file with lmao

Laptop and pc got it - system restore made the laptop worse now when I try and run anything on it - a dos box pops up then disappears. Pc can still get online and open some files

Refotmatting once I get a copy of windows 7 - good to know which antivirus programs pick this up and which don't...

Pissed, them virus's are getting sicker and sicker

Can you even bring up task manager, I know some viruses disable that.

Cant you run in safe mode, clean wipe etc, clean registry keys and that

Search on google, sure many ppl have had it and prob got a workaround